Haven't Been on for Awhile, Updating some photos of my Ducks! *Pic Heavy*

Rosecomb-Ryan

East Indie Crazed
11 Years
Apr 12, 2008
Sacramento CA
Hi Everyone, Long time no see! I do have a few new breeds I am now working with along with Muscovys. Pekins and Rouens, both Show type. I am really enjoying some new breeds to play with! Enough me talking and now for some photos!
I'll Start with the Pekins,..

5 Month Old Pekin Young Drake

Another Pekin Young Drake

Pekin Young Duck

A Young Pair of Rouens

Now for a Flock photo!
Now onto the MUSCOVYS! My favorite breed of all time.

White Muscovy Old Drake (Note the metal behind him is 3 feet wide, he is HUGE)

White Muscovy Young Drake (4-5 Months old)

Now for a 6 Month old White Drake in mid tail wag,

Well That is it for now, Ill get some photos of my colored Muscovys when I get time!
Best Regards and Enjoy,
Ryan

Hi Everyone, Long time no see! I do have a few new breeds I am now working with along with Muscovys. Pekins and Rouens, both Show type. I am really enjoying some new breeds to play with! Enough me talking and now for some photos!
I'll Start with the Pekins,..

5 Month Old Pekin Young Drake

Another Pekin Young Drake

Pekin Young Duck

A Young Pair of Rouens

Now for a Flock photo!
Now onto the MUSCOVYS! My favorite breed of all time.

White Muscovy Old Drake (Note the metal behind him is 3 feet wide, he is HUGE)

White Muscovy Young Drake (4-5 Months old)

Now for a 6 Month old White Drake in mid tail wag,

Well That is it for now, Ill get some photos of my colored Muscovys when I get time!
Best Regards and Enjoy,
Ryan
Wow Ryan they are ALL amazing!!! and the white's are all GLOWING!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Are your male Muscovy's always white like that? because my male doesn't like to take bathes and looks dirty all the time except after a molt,just wondering if he is normal or not
hmm.png

Mine normally look like that, I 'make' them want to take a bath by spraying them with a hose when I clean their pools out. It makes them want to take a bath and clean themselves.

Thanks! what he does is take fake bathes
roll.png
he dips down like he is flinging water on himself but he is in the grass! have any of you heard of this behavior before? so I have to place him in the water and splash water on him.

By the way Ryan sorry for asking questions on your thread but your pretty white ducks started it
tongue2.gif

WOW Ryan!
big_smile.png
You've got a lovely bunch of ducks there! Look at all those caruncles on their faces!!! Mine look like "naked" comparing to yours!
lau.gif

I'd love to see your female muscovies when you have time to upload some pics!
wink.png
Whenever I spray mine wih the hose and make it look like it's raining they stand still like they are numb.
hmm.png

Last edited:
welcome back Ryan, been for ever! The new ducks are lovely, nice to see a true example of a Rouen, they arent very common in pictures around here.
They arent very common anywhere! Nor are true Pekins and Muscovys. They arent for everyone, but I sure enjoy them. You cant tell from the photos, but the Pekins are HUGE!

Ryan

Back
Top Bottom