He called me Mamaw!!!!!!

gritsar

Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!
14 Years
Nov 9, 2007
SW Arkansas
Although my SO and I have been together going on six years, I'm still building a relationship with his two grown daughters, the one son-in-law and the grandson, who is almost 3. They all live in Texas, so we don't get to visit with them that often.
We agreed to keep the GS last night and today while his parents are out of town.
Last night before the DSD and SIL left, she got onto the GS about something. I'm sitting at my computer when the GS came running in, held out his arms to me and said "Mamaw! Help!"
big_smile.png

That's it. My heart has melted.
love.gif

It's true what they say. Grandkids are much more fun than the kids.

However, when his mom called to check on his this morning, I did vow my revenge for that noisy *&%!@@*& toy she also left here.
rant.gif

ha ha! I used to buy my sisters kids noisey toys.

Now he's are grown and mine are young and paybacks a pain in the rear... ha ha.

how sweet mamaw! so very very sweet...he's got ya right where he wants ya!
lol.png

Quote:
Oh I can't wait for Christmas. I keep picturing in my head the minature little drum set I saw at walmart the other day. I'll be sneaking it into their truck when they come to pick him up tonight.
wink.png

We're going to walmart right after I take MY GS to Mc D's for a happy meal.
big_smile.png

Quote:
Oh I can't wait for Christmas. I keep picturing in my head the minature little drum set I saw at walmart the other day. I'll be sneaking it into their truck when they come to pick him up tonight.
wink.png

We're going to walmart right after I take MY GS to Mc D's for a happy meal.
big_smile.png

Load him up with sugar and caffeine haha. Get one of those Elmo toys that keep on talking.
See if they have a plastic toy car. It is a plastic bath tub that has a pig sitting in it taking a mudbath-it one of those shake and go racers. Everytime you shake it drives,oinks and plays loudly annoying banjo music. We got one because our youngest Sammy lovs pigs.

Quote:
Oh I did one even better and y'all are gonna love this!!!
I found him a farm tractor. It has lots of buttons on top that make all kinds of annoying noises; including the theme from Green Acres! But what I didn't know until we were on our way home (& he was playing with it in his car seat) is that if you press one button it says
"Hey! Let's go check the chickens!" And it crows!
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom