HE KEEPS PEEPING AND WON"T SHUT UP!!! (pics).

Well he is upset with me again, I had to move him into a new home because I n S2eeded that incubator for my Phoenix eggs that are in lockdown today... So we got a plastic container, put his food and water in it and of course The 3 Legged bunny. Tonight I caught him going underneath the bunnies ear. FUNNIEST THING. and his heating light.. He loves to hear Tangled...

Cute! What are your plans for the baby when hes older? Might be able to give some suggestions depending...

Well I'm hoping it's a boy, because I have 6 females and no boys, so I'm PRAYING it's a boy. My husband says, it's probably a girl because I have been wrong with sexing every single duck we have ever had. TOTALLY wrong.. I plan on keeping him/her regardless...

Our neighbor behind us has 5 acres a land my husband was talking to him last night, he is in the process of making a HUGE pond, not for my ducks but he said my ducks are more then welcome to go into the pond, He's actually making the pond to store fish, I think. SO i'm sooo excited for the ducks.

Okay, then the mirrorwould probably be a good idea so he ( hopefully... Lol) accepts ducks as his flock and not you.
Quote:
Well I'm hoping it's a boy, because I have 6 females and no boys, so I'm PRAYING it's a boy. My husband says, it's probably a girl because I have been wrong with sexing every single duck we have ever had. TOTALLY wrong.. I plan on keeping him/her regardless...

Well that won't be necessary now, I was in a rush this morning because I was late for work and forgot to shut the door. Just received a call from my husband that our cat got and killed my duck. OMG, what a horrible day, i will kill that cat...

I am SOOO sorry! I had my dog get one of my chickens and was devastated. Luckily, my cats haven't gotten any yet. But that is probably because I won't let the cats touch them and only let them near them when I'm watching. So sorry about your duckling D:

Well that won't be necessary now, I was in a rush this morning because I was late for work and forgot to shut the door. Just received a call from my husband that our cat got and killed my duck. OMG, what a horrible day, i will kill that cat...

Not the cat's fault.

Back
Top Bottom