Heading out Hunting! UPDATE-Got Both Deer!! Page 5

Quote:
Yeah.. that was my POINT. to be tolerant, even if it isn't your cup of tea. to recognize when you're participating in a thread that might not be someone else's cup of tea, and appreciate the freedom to feel the way you do. that was it. I'm not attacking your hunting thread, or your right to hunt (within the law) or debating the right/wrong aspects of it. just trying to quickly remind people that freedom means for everyone, not just for people who believe like you. or me.

I'm not an anti-hunting activist or anything, and if someone offered me venison, I'd take it
smile.png

chickensducks&agoose :

Quote:
Yeah.. that was my POINT. to be tolerant, even if it isn't your cup of tea. to recognize when you're participating in a thread that might not be someone else's cup of tea, and appreciate the freedom to feel the way you do. that was it. I'm not attacking your hunting thread, or your right to hunt (within the law) or debating the right/wrong aspects of it. just trying to quickly remind people that freedom means for everyone, not just for people who believe like you. or me.

I'm not an anti-hunting activist or anything, and if someone offered me venison, I'd take it
smile.png

Last edited:
I would prefer not to have my thread locked, just sayin

Anyway, we are about to skin the deer. we just got back so we are heading out to skin it!

ETA: Pic of the deer:
(If you dont want to see a bloody deer, dont scroll down)
(If you dont want to see a bloody deer, dont scroll down)

*In a Jeff Foxworthy Accent* You might be a Redneck if yur 1 antlered deer is hanging by its neck ona swingset in yur front yard!

53087_fb.jpg

Also wanted to add-we know how to hand game, we were just draining blood out because we didnt have time to skin it last night

Last edited:
We have everything done except the 2 back legs. the shoulders got shot up unfortunately, so we only got a pound and a half of good meat all together. i was able to salvage maybe e a pound of meat suitable for hamburger.
We are planning on going back out next week to hopefully get mine

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
on the Jeff Foxworthy joke...lol...

nice looking deer....did you manage to get yours yet???? and I will mention I have seen worse ways to hang a kill...lol....

Back
Top Bottom