Heads Up Hatch-a-holics That Are On Sabbatical Until "Next Year"

Ya'll are killin me! I wish I was setting today! Buster has my Sportsman, but even if he didn't, I'm not getting any eggs from my girls AT ALL! WAIT...........My silkie eggs from Bamachicken should be getting to Buster today! WOO HOO!!!!!!! If they come and he sets them today for me.....I'll have New Years babies!!!!!! *This is me doing my happy chicken dance*
big_smile.png

Last edited:
I set some in my incubator yesterday afternoon so I could have some New Years babies... Though it is my first hatch, I hope I am successful

YEA!! You just made me realize that 2 egg shipments arriving today will hatch on New years eve! Oh I am in such TROUBLE!!! DH doesn't even know the bator is ON.
clap.gif

I have some that is due on Christmas day, and if the other eggs I ordered come in the mail today then I'll have some new years day too..
celebrate.gif

HUMMMMM.... I'm tempted to go by the health food store today and see if they have any fresh eggs.
hide.gif
I know the farm that they come from and they are free range with roosters, so at least SOME should be fertile. It couldn't hurt to set them and see if any hatch
idunno.gif

Yep, think I definitely have the Hatch-a-Holic disease.
celebrate.gif

hatchaholics.gif

Back
Top Bottom