Hear Chirping on "hatch day" is this normal?

I am so nervous that I have done something wrong and they won't hatch. I have a still air incubator, it has been hard to get them just to this day. I was so excited when I candled at day 14 and most were good.
How long before they hatch??

I am so nervous that I have done something wrong and they won't hatch. I have a still air incubator, it has been hard to get them just to this day. I was so excited when I candled at day 14 and most were good.
How long before they hatch??

They should hatch within 2 days of hatch date but probably today. Stay calm and don't open the incubator if it can be avoided. That is the hard part.

I did not hear them all but a few kept things lively. It helps to stimulate the others. If you leave the chicks in the incubator it helps the others hatch.

I moved to FL. 10yrs ago from N.C. I still can't get used to warm weather Thanksgiving and Christmas. It just doesn't feel right.

I completely understand...I was so bored down there....no battling the elements...Christmas was the same as every other day...no change to sweaters....I gave it ten years and then I moved to NH. Originally from Oregon....I like Florida for visits....raised the kids there and then set out on my own adventure up here in Northern New Hampshire....haven't looked back.

Back
Top Bottom