Hearing Major Aircraft Overhead Lately...

Quote:
Cute smiley video.
smile.png
I've known people who have had strange experiences. We should look up into the sky once in a while. When you think about it; when I'm stuck in traffic, or just hanging around the house I'm always looking out into the sky....we should be aware of our surroundings.

I definitely feel secure hearing the roaring engines up there, I would assume they are doing their job. Just wondering about it lately.

Not to be too much of a conspiracy theorist but I've hear from multiple
sources that the Mexican government is close to collapse.
That would not be a good thing. We would be forced to use military
intervention to keep the peace and provide humatarian support to our
friends down there.

Quote:
If that were to happen I'd say line the border with troops and keep them out. Deliver humanitarian aid but that's it.

PunkërTeçhñöRøø§ter :

Watch out for the black helicopters !

I used to think people that saw the black helicopters were nuts, until I saw them myself. The first time I saw one it came straight up from a canyon. No marks on it, no lights. There is no road down there, and it would take someone weeks to hike down into that thing. The terrain is impossible.

Rufus​

Quote:
I really don't think the Iseaslis are intending to do anything with Iran right now. Plus the Iranians don't have nuclear weapons capabilities, they are still a couple of years away from it. Sorry, I just don't see it. Plus, when I was a teen-ager during the first Iraq war one of the first things that happened was that enormous tanks were placed at the entrances to the base, manned at all time. This was to block off the base if there was a threat. Believe me, if the Air Force really felt like there was imminant threats, there would be a lot more signs then increased air activity. It could be that your nearby base is running through some basic operations (practicing) or testing out equipment before departure overseas. It really could be a lot of innocuous reasons.

Read Jpost. It is the one that you never see or hear that gets you. How do you know what the Iranis have? If it doesn't happen before Obama gets into office, it will happen before the February elections in Israel.

Rufus

Quote:
Most Americans, conservatives, moderates, and liberals alike simply do not
understand the Middle East situation. I'm not claiming I do either but
common sense and some well know facts, such as the fact Iran supplies
Hamas with it's weapons, must make people scratch their heads? What
does Hamas have to gain from attacking Isreal? They cannot win. Isreal
could kill them all in a week if they wanted to. So why attack and who is
behind it? Maybe Iran? Hmmmm.

Oh, I've seen a lot of black(sort of) unmarked copters. I worked accross
the street from Sikorsky Aircraft. 6 Blackhawks at 500 feet is impressive.
I can't imagine the cool stuff you military folk have experienced.

Back
Top Bottom