Heartbroken need advice, please!(long post,sorry)

Sorry I have not been able to post lately. They have changed my meds and they are really taking a toll on me.

As for updates, Michael and Sonny have not been heard or seen, since the night we think they were sold. So we have to assume that they are in a better home than where they were.

Thank you all for your support and advice. You all helped me to maintain my sanity through all of this.

As for the future...in the wise words of other members of this forum..."they may have won this battle but they have not won the war!"

I will not always be this weak and I am a firm believer in what goes around comes around.

As for the news story I have sent several e-mails to all three of our local news channels but as of yet have not heard anything back.

Unfortunately there are too many people in this world who are "bullies" so to speak. And people are scared of them and they get away it. Its a shame. Sometimes I just want to move to the mountains and get away period. If I didnt have to drive soo far to a store, I would be going. I can believe the way these people have gotten away with just stealing your guineas. Good ole boy system I guess. I would definitely contact the papers even just a letter to the editor with the neighbors names left out. You go girl, do something!

Taking what is not theirs under false pretenses.

As a previous poster stated: really, the nerve of some people.
th.gif

Last edited:
The sheriff's dept. sounds just like the one around here. The only reason the deputies have their jobs is because they support the bogus status quo. They also get their rocks off from the powerlessness to which they subject law abiding citizens. I guess they consider it a perk because they're paid so little. A lower level of education seems a prerequisite to obtaining a job like that. Also I suspect a great deal of inbreeding, too. How else can you explain the lack of empathy? I don't support anarchy (ok, maybe I do). Never-the-less I suggest that normal rules don't apply when dealing with your neighbors. Plus the sheriff's dept. has already demonstrated their ineptitude for their jobs, preoccupied as they are with picking fuz out of their belly buttons. So just cover your tracks, and get your birds back. :thun

Just a thought: Forward all these posts to them, and let them see their negative fanmail! Here, I'll even sign mine: Kimberly Sanders, 1202 Broach St., Hartsville, SC, 29550. GO PUBLIC!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom