Heartbroken need advice, please!(long post,sorry)

Still no good news? I really hoped that would work..so you havent heard anything from the AG dept? He really made me feel like he was going to do something. Let me know if you dont hear from him I will call back. If we keep on top of them they should do something.

I've been following this post. I definately would call the sherrif dept, and tell them what the neighbor said. If they sold them, they are now selling stolen property. That is getting beyond the "they can fly out". CALL.

Problem is we have No proof of what they actually sold. The sherriffs dept. here will want to know beyond a doubt that someone actually witnessed them selling the birds and I do not have that. Just someone loading a pet taxi. I cannot "prove" that they even still have or had the birds, because they are keeping them out of view. With no actual "proof" I have no case and that is what I keep running into.

Well, I would say they are probably gone for good and this is a done deal.

You ended up with 4 given to you for the 2 you lost, so you came out better in the end anyway.

Last edited:
This makes me so sick! Now you can't get your birds back and they just made a quick buck off you!
barnie.gif
somad.gif
rant.gif
:thun

chellester...

I would have to agree. But it is reassuring to know that we have such a wonderful extended family on this forum. The wonderful lady that provided me with the new "gang" truely renewed my faith! She is truly a BLESSING and a very good friend!

To All...
Thank you all for your support and giving me a place to vent on this thread! Each and everyone of you has a special place in my heart and you ALL are among the Blessings that I count each day. Without all of you I would have never made it through this fiasco, but I did get the bonus of making many new and very dear friends. They say there is a reason for everything that happens and now I know why.

Thank you all for caring so much!
hugs.gif

Yes, there are certainly a lot of very kind and generous people on this forum. The lady that gave you the guineas was certainly very nice to do so.

I am sure she will be rewarded for her kindness and generousity, because I am a firm believer in what comes around, goes around.

Back
Top Bottom