*Heat Of Battle*A Warrior Cat Role Play

Screenshot_2017-12-08-21-58-13.png

Ravenstar lay down on the cool dusty earth of her prison den, Her eyes closing.Her mind drifted into sleep.
For once she thought she would have a dreamless sleep, But does StarClan ever let her rest?Guess not.

She opened her eyes, blinked away the light of StarClan's forest.She looked around, expecting to see her mother or maybe even Swanstar.But instead, She saw someone she would never had ever guessed she would see.She gulped,backing up.In front of her, Stood a massive black cat, Muscles rippling under her skin, claw's sharper then thorns, teeth like monster's claws.Ravenstar gulped,"Who....Wo are you?"

The massive cat blinked slowly, Flicking her tail against the earth gently.The great she-panther let out a roar, Amuesment lighting her eyes."You don't know I?"Her voice rumbled, And Ravenstar unsheathed her claws, Gulping."No."Ravenstar growled.The panther rumbled with Amuesment."I am Shadowstar, Leader of the once mighty PantherClan.I and my kind died out many moons ago, Ravenstar, But only I am remembered by few, and my spirt is still kindled by the flame of those few warriors."The massive black cat swung her head, turning around."Follow me, Ravenstar.I have something I must show you, For it effects every Coan, and everything you aphave ever loved."

The massive cat blinked slowly, Flicking her tail against the earth gently.The great she-panther let out a roar, Amuesment lighting her eyes."You don't know I?"Her voice rumbled, And Ravenstar unsheathed her claws, Gulping."No."Ravenstar growled.The panther rumbled with Amuesment."I am Shadowstar, Leader of the once mighty PantherClan.I and my kind died out many moons ago, Ravenstar, But only I am remembered by few, and my spirt is still kindled by the flame of those few warriors."The massive black cat swung her head, turning around."Follow me, Ravenstar.I have something I must show you, For it effects every Coan, and everything you aphave ever loved."
(KEEPGOINGKEEPGOINGKEEPGOING)

Ravenstar hesintally followed the massive panther.She's is StarClan....She must be good then....Right?
She followed Shadowstar around a large boulder, and threw a fern tunnel.There, a medium sized pool of water lay still, glittering in the sun.Shadowstar padded up to the pool standing over it.She beckoned Ravenstar with her tail.

~

Ravenstar padded forward slowly, Looking at the massive Panther."Look into the Pool, Ravenstar."Shadowstar rumbled.Ravenstar narrowed her eyes,"Why?What are you doing?"Se growled.The panther whipped her massive head around, her huge jaws spreading slightly, revealing her sabertooth like teeth."I am showing you to the future, Ravenstar!The future is shown to very few, You are lucky!Stare into the pool!"Ravenstar flinched, the massive teeth scared her.She stared into the pool.Shadowstar unsheathed her claws, and touched the water gently with them.Ravenstar lept back, Images flashing before her eyes.A forest blazing with fire, and a fox leaping after a lean muscled young tabby."Morningpaw....."Her eyes locked against the pool, the images reflecting in her eyes.She heard howls and screeches from cats, and a battle unfolded.A black SheCat and Morningpaw again, fighting, a ginger Tom and a black Tom bursting into the camp....She saw the black toms eyes almost glow red, and flames erupted between the cats.Suddenly, the images flash, revealed a much larger and deadlier battle, cats bodies littering the ground.She saw two cats she knew, older now."Tigerpaw.....Meadowpaw....."She saw Tigerpaw glance back, A smirk across his face, his electric blue and amber eyes reflecting in the moonlight.Ravenstar dropped to the ground, Tears streaming from her face."What....What was that.....Np....It can't be the future!"She looked up, and the Panther was gone, and her mind starting melting into darkness."WHAT WAS THAT?!"

Ravenstar hesintally followed the massive panther.She's is StarClan....She must be good then....Right?
She followed Shadowstar around a large boulder, and threw a fern tunnel.There, a medium sized pool of water lay still, glittering in the sun.Shadowstar padded up to the pool standing over it.She beckoned Ravenstar with her tail.

~

Ravenstar padded forward slowly, Looking at the massive Panther."Look into the Pool, Ravenstar."Shadowstar rumbled.Ravenstar narrowed her eyes,"Why?What are you doing?"Se growled.The panther whipped her massive head around, her huge jaws spreading slightly, revealing her sabertooth like teeth."I am showing you to the future, Ravenstar!The future is shown to very few, You are lucky!Stare into the pool!"Ravenstar flinched, the massive teeth scared her.She stared into the pool.Shadowstar unsheathed her claws, and touched the water gently with them.Ravenstar lept back, Images flashing before her eyes.A forest blazing with fire, and a fox leaping after a lean muscled young tabby."Morningpaw....."Her eyes locked against the pool, the images reflecting in her eyes.She heard howls and screeches from cats, and a battle unfolded.A black SheCat and Morningpaw again, fighting, a ginger Tom and a black Tom bursting into the camp....She saw the black toms eyes almost glow red, and flames erupted between the cats.Suddenly, the images flash, revealed a much larger and deadlier battle, cats bodies littering the ground.She saw two cats she knew, older now."Tigerpaw.....Meadowpaw....."She saw Tigerpaw glance back, A smirk across his face, his electric blue and amber eyes reflecting in the moonlight.Ravenstar dropped to the ground, Tears streaming from her face."What....What was that.....Np....It can't be the future!"She looked up, and the Panther was gone, and her mind starting melting into darkness."WHAT WAS THAT?!"
(Dude, this future is so kewl. O_O)

Back
Top Bottom