*Heat Of Battle*A Warrior Cat Role Play

"Just... Go hunt." Flamefang meowed after a long while of contemplating his reply.
~
Rainspark looked around, trying to scent any prey.
~
"Um.... No." Thunderpaw meowed, "Know what?"
Huffing, Longpaw whirled around, heading towards the stream.

~

Morningpaw sniffed around the base of a oak tree, Before finding a mouse hole. She saw the tail of a mouse, and dragged it out from the hole, killing it with a swift bite.

~

Ravenstar's eyes darkened."Your mother or father should be telling you this, Thunderpaw. Not me." She murmured.

Huffing, Longpaw whirled around, heading towards the stream.

~

Morningpaw sniffed around the base of a oak tree, Before finding a mouse hole. She saw the tail of a mouse, and dragged it out from the hole, killing it with a swift bite.

~

Ravenstar's eyes darkened."Your mother or father should be telling you this, Thunderpaw. Not me." She murmured.
"You didn't take us out just for a normal assessment, did you?" Thunderpaw asked quietly.

"No, Thunderpaw....I didn't."Ravenstar breathed quietly."Thunderpaw...Do you promise you will stay loyal to me? To your clan?" She murmured."Tell the truth...'
"To the day I die." Thunderpaw meowed, "I promise. I'll protect the Clan with my life." sadness flashed in his eyes, "Even... Even if it means I have to battle Tigerpaw and Meadowpaw."

"To the day I die." Thunderpaw meowed, "I promise. I'll protect the Clan with my life." sadness flashed in his eyes, "Even... Even if it means I have to battle Tigerpaw and Meadowpaw."
Ravenstar dipped her head."I will do everything in my power to try and make sure it never happens."She murmured.

"That probably won't even be enough." Thunderpaw spoke sadly and softly.
"Thunderpaw, All of the apprentices where at camp last night, Exept when the battle started, You, Morningpaw and Longpaw came. Why didn't Meadowpaw and Tigerpaw? Did they even seem to care?"Ravenstar asked.

Back
Top Bottom