*Heat Of Battle*A Warrior Cat Role Play

Quote:
Flamefang got up and left the warrior's den, he saw Firefrost and smiled at her. ~ Rainspark followed her brother out of the warrior's den, she looked at him and then Firefrost and smiled, then went to the fresh-kill pile.

Amerpool was done kitting. She looked down at her kits and smiled. Crowflight licked Amberpool's ear. "They're beautiful." he murmured.

"This one will be called Honeykit." Amberpool whispered.
"She looks just like you." Crowflight smiled. "I would like to name this kit Hawkkit. Already he is pushing his little claws. Ready to be a warrior."

Amberpool laughed. "This one is a bit of you and me!" she told Crowflight happily. "Her name will be Acornkit." Crowflight nodded.

"And this one will be Ivykit." Crowflight announced.

"This final kit shall be named Ashkit." Amberpool mewed.

"Honeykit, Hawkkit, Acornkit, Ivykit, and Ashkit." Amberpool and Crowflight said together.

Leavepaw, Smokepaw, and Snowpaw had heard the news about Amberpool, Waterfrost, Windfur, and Sparrowflight's kitting. They pushed in the nursery and ran over to their parents.

"They're beautiful!" Smokepaw gasped in delight.

"That's a lot of kits." Snowpaw said looking around the nursery. Smokepaw hit him on the ear and Snowpaw yelped. "Ok! They're beautiful Amberpool"

Leavepaw smiled at his new littermates. "What are their names?" he asked.

Honeykit, Acornkit, Hawkkit. Ivykit, and Ashkit." Crowflight told them.

(Guys I'm going to be at my friends house all day, this is my not post till tonight and I wa t to to stay paused thanks.)
Amerpool was done kitting. She looked down at her kits and smiled. Crowflight licked Amberpool's ear. "They're beautiful." he murmured. "This one will be called Honeykit." Amberpool whispered. "She looks just like you." Crowflight smiled. "I would like to name this kit Hawkkit. Already he is pushing his little claws. Ready to be a warrior." Amberpool laughed. "This one is a bit of you and me!" she told Crowflight happily. "Her name will be Acornkit." Crowflight nodded. "And this one will be Ivykit." Crowflight announced. "This final kit shall be named Ashkit." Amberpool mewed. "Honeykit, Hawkkit, Acornkit, Ivykit, and Ashkit." Amberpool and Crowflight said together. Leavepaw, Smokepaw, and Snowpaw had heard the news about Amberpool, Waterfrost, Windfur, and Sparrowflight's kitting. They pushed in the nursery and ran over to their parents. "They're beautiful!" Smokepaw gasped in delight. "That's a lot of kits." Snowpaw said looking around the nursery. Smokepaw hit him on the ear and Snowpaw yelped. "Ok! They're beautiful Amberpool" Leavepaw smiled at his new littermates. "What are their names?" he asked. Honeykit, Acornkit, Hawkkit. Ivykit, and Ashkit." Crowflight told them.
Sparrowflight looked at Snowpaw, and then Snowkit,"Snowpaw"she meowed,"Snowkit looks just like you" ~ Snowkit squeak led. ~
Quote:
Flamefang got up and left the warrior's den, he saw Firefrost and smiled at her. ~ Rainspark followed her brother out of the warrior's den, she looked at him and then Firefrost and smiled, then went to the fresh-kill pile.
Firefrost, with embarrassment jumped down and went over to the Freshkill piles small pickings and picked a mouse and sat down and chewed quickly. ~ Ravenstar smiled when she saw Rainspark.She jumped down to her, ignoring Flamefang in the way."Morning Rainspark!"She meowed cheerfully,"I set Darkwing and Hollyleaf on the Dawn Patrol so PI don't have to worry about it"she murmured. ~ Amberkit waddled up to Amberpools kits and sniffed them."Friends!"She squeaked to the amber queen. ~ Birchkit pushed his way into suckle beside Owlkit. ~ Owlkit squeaked in protest. ~ Echokit batted them over the ears. ~ Badgerkit suckled next to Snowkit. ~ Snowkit squeaked when her sister pushed her. ~ Briarkit was asleep.

Last edited:
Amerpool was done kitting. She looked down at her kits and smiled. Crowflight licked Amberpool's ear. "They're beautiful." he murmured.

"She looks just like you." Crowflight smiled. "I would like to name this kit Hawkkit. Already he is pushing his little claws. Ready to be a warrior."

Amberpool laughed. "This one is a bit of you and me!" she told Crowflight happily. "Her name will be Acornkit." Crowflight nodded.

"Honeykit, Hawkkit, Acornkit, Ivykit, and Ashkit." Amberpool and Crowflight said together.

Leavepaw, Smokepaw, and Snowpaw had heard the news about Amberpool, Waterfrost, Windfur, and Sparrowflight's kitting. They pushed in the nursery and ran over to their parents.

"That's a lot of kits." Snowpaw said looking around the nursery. Smokepaw hit him on the ear and Snowpaw yelped. "Ok! They're beautiful Amberpool"

Cricketpaw, Featherpaw and Leopardpaw followed them in, "That's a lot of kits." Cricketpaw meowed, Featherpaw whacked his head with her paw.
~
Leopardpaw raced forward, "They're beautiful, Waterfrost! They all are!" she added, looking around the slightly crowded nursery.
~
Waterfrost purred, "Silverkit, Beekit, Blossomkit and Sunkit."
(Guys I'm going to be at my friends house all day, this is my not post till tonight and I wa t to to stay paused thanks.)
Quote: Waterfrost's kits had opened their eyes, and started to go to the other kits.
~
Beekit pushed himself up and half waddled, half tried walking normally over to Birchkit.
~
Silverkit ran, stumbling on her tiny legs, over to Echokit.
~
Blossomkit liked the similarity between her name and Briarkit's, she went over and nudged her. Waterfrost scolded gently, "No, let her sleep." Blossomkit curled up next to Briarkit.
~
Sunkit squeaked and waddled over to Snowkit, "Hi!" she squeaked.

Sparrowflight looked at Snowpaw, and then Snowkit,"Snowpaw"she meowed,"Snowkit looks just like you"
~
Snowkit squeak led.
~
Firefrost, with embarrassment jumped down and went over to the Freshkill piles small pickings and picked a mouse and sat down and chewed quickly.
~
Ravenstar smiled when she saw Rainspark.She jumped down to her, ignoring Flamefang in the way."Morning Rainspark!"She meowed cheerfully,"I set Darkwing and Hollyleaf on the Dawn Patrol so PI don't have to worry about it"she murmured.
~
Amberkit waddled up to Amberpools kits and sniffed them."Friends!"She squeaked to the amber queen.
~
Birchkit pushed his way into suckle beside Owlkit.
~
Owlkit squeaked in protest.
~
Echokit batted them over the ears.
~
Badgerkit suckled next to Snowkit.
~
Snowkit squeaked when her sister pushed her.
~
Briarkit was asleep.
"Yeah!" Snowpaw said. "But he doesn't have brown spots." he added.
Leavepaw swiped his ear. "She was just trying to be nice!" he hissed.

Amberpool's kits also opened their eyes. "Acornkit has blue eyes, Hawkkit has amber, Ashkit has green, Honeykit has blue and Ivykit has green!" Amberpool mewed happily.

"Yes, friends!" Amberpool smiled at Amberkit.

Last edited:
Amberpool nudged her kits to her belly. They started suckling.

Hawkkit batted a paw at Ashkit.

Ashkit squeaked in response.

Acornkit fell asleep at her mothers belly.

Ivykit sat up and walked over to Waterfrost and bumped into the white queen. "Sorry!" she squeaked faintly.

Sparrowflight looked at Snowpaw, and then Snowkit,"Snowpaw"she meowed,"Snowkit looks just like you"

~

Snowkit squeak led.

~

Firefrost, with embarrassment jumped down and went over to the Freshkill piles small pickings and picked a mouse and sat down and chewed quickly.

~

Ravenstar smiled when she saw Rainspark.She jumped down to her, ignoring Flamefang in the way."Morning Rainspark!"She meowed cheerfully,"I set Darkwing and Hollyleaf on the Dawn Patrol so PI don't have to worry about it"she murmured.

~

Amberkit waddled up to Amberpools kits and sniffed them."Friends!"She squeaked to the amber queen.

~

~

~

~

~

~

Briarkit was asleep.

Amberpool's kits also opened their eyes. "Acornkit has blue eyes, Hawkkit has amber, Ashkit has green, Honeykit has blue and Ivykit has green!" Amberpool mewed happily.

Sparrowflight hissed,"for your information, Snowkit is a girl!"she snarled.
~

Cricketpaw, Featherpaw and Leopardpaw followed them in, "That's a lot of kits." Cricketpaw meowed, Featherpaw whacked his head with her paw.
~
Leopardpaw raced forward, "They're beautiful, Waterfrost! They all are!" she added, looking around the slightly crowded nursery.
~

~

Snowkit squeak led.

~
Flamefang got up and left the warrior's den, he saw Firefrost and smiled at her.

~

Rainspark followed her brother out of the warrior's den, she looked at him and then Firefrost and smiled, then went to the fresh-kill pile.

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

Briarkit was asleep.

Waterfrost's kits had opened their eyes, and started to go to the other kits.
~
Beekit pushed himself up and half waddled, half tried walking normally over to Birchkit.
~
Silverkit ran, stumbling on her tiny legs, over to Echokit.
~
Blossomkit liked the similarity between her name and Briarkit's, she went over and nudged her. Waterfrost scolded gently, "No, let her sleep." Blossomkit curled up next to Briarkit.
~
Sunkit squeaked and waddled over to Snowkit, "Hi!" she squeaked.

Birchkit sniffed his ear,"Hi!"He squeaked.
~
Echokit mrrowed in exist ment,"Hi there, Silverkit!"she purred.
~
Briarkit yoke with a yawn, her eyes wide and blue.
~
Snowkit smiled,"Hello!"she sqeacked back.

Quote:

Sparrowflight hissed,"for your information, Snowkit is a girl!"she snarled.
~
~
~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cluckcluck1215

Birchkit sniffed his ear,"Hi!"He squeaked.
~
Echokit mrrowed in exist ment,"Hi there, Silverkit!"she purred.
~
Briarkit yoke with a yawn, her eyes wide and blue.
~
Snowkit smiled,"Hello!"she sqeacked back.
"I'm Beekit!" Beekit squeaked.
~
Silverkit purred, "Hi! I like your name, it's pretty!"
~
Blossomkit squealed in delight, "Hi! I'm Blossomkit!"
~
Sunkit smiled back and purred.
~
Rainspark looked up at Ravenstar, "That's good. You really should get some rest, though. You can trust me not to destroy the camp." she laughed.
Amberpool nudged her kits to her belly. They started suckling.

Hawkkit batted a paw at Ashkit.

Ashkit squeaked in response.

Acornkit fell asleep at her mothers belly.

Ivykit sat up and walked over to Waterfrost and bumped into the white queen. "Sorry!" she squeaked faintly.
"No worries, little one." Waterfrost purred, she picked her up by the scruff and placed her by Amberpool.

Back
Top Bottom