*Heat Of Battle*A Warrior Cat Role Play

"Crowflight!"Nettlewater yowled.She imidiatly dropped to the ground and boosted him up on her shoulder.

"Crowflight!" Sweetpaw yelped, she glared at Nettlewater, "You gave him too much!" she growled.
~
Sunpaw looked around, "I'm, um, Sunpaw." she meowed, "Leaftalons sent me to find you so we could train!"

(Awesome plot, Prez! We've found another thing to keep the RP going!)
"Oh! Okay!" Feathermist mewed.

"I gave him ONE poppy seed!"Nettlewater snarled.

"Well then it was too big!" Sweetpaw hissed.

Amberpool pushed her way into the medicine den. Right away she saw Crowflight and Nettlewater leaning on each other. She opened her blue eyes in horror and curled her lip. "I knew it!" she yowled. "You've always loved Nettlewater! Not me!"

"No!" Crowflight shouted. "This is a mistake!"

"Not from my eyes!" Amberpool screeched back. "That's it!" Then she pushed her way out of the medicine den and ran faster then she had ever ran before, never looking over her shoulder.

"Amberpool?!?!?!?!?!" Hawkpaw called after her as his mother rushed past.

"Leave me alone!" Amberpool screamed.

"AMBERPOOL STOP!!!" Leaftalon yelled in a voice dark and cold.

"NO!" Amberpool yowled.

Quote:
(I was thinking, that I could make a kittypet that befriends Amberpool, when she's caught)
~
Flameclaw looked at Sweetpaw, "Sweetpaw can you go fetch some catmint? It's almost Leaf-Bare, and we can never have to much."
~
Finchwing streched. She shot one last glance towards Boulderfall, before padding into the nursery.
~
(Can we have a battle soon?)

(Sure that'll be fine!)

(Nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry, I really don't want there to be any more battles. Because all the drama after Amberpool left.)

Firefrost Tore off after the SheCat,"AMBERPOOL STOP!"she screeched.

~

Nettlewater stared at Crowflight, momentarily shocked.

"NO!" Amberpool yelled. She quickly overtook the she-cat and and a few minutes later, she stopped to take her breath. "Where am I?" she called, her voice echoing. She realized that she had ran all the way out of DawClan's territory, into a place unknown.

Crowflight stared back at Nettlewater, his jaw open. He quickly shook his head and hobbled on Amberpool's path. "Amberpool! I need you!" he called weakly, tears streaming down his face.

Firefrost Tore off after the SheCat,"AMBERPOOL STOP!"she screeched.

~

Nettlewater stared at Crowflight, momentarily shocked.

"NO!" Amberpool yelled. She quickly overtook the she-cat and and a few minutes later, she stopped to take her breath. "Where am I?" she called, her voice echoing. She realized that she had ran all the way out of DawClan's territory, into a place unknown. 

Crowflight stared back at Nettlewater, his jaw open. He quickly shook his head and hobbled on Amberpool's path. "Amberpool! I need you!" he called weakly, tears streaming down his face. 

Firefrost stood, panting,"Amberpool.....wait...."she sunk to the ground tired.

~

Nettlewater grabbed Crowflights scruff,"Crowflight stop.You cannot possibly go out there looking for her in your condision!"she meowed.

~

Nettlewater grabbed Crowflights scruff,"Crowflight stop.You cannot possibly go out there looking for her in your condision!"she meowed.

Leaftalon was running so fast after Amberpool he couldn't stop. He yelped when he crashed into Firefrost. "Wh-where did Amberpool go?" he mewed weakly. "Why did she run away so fast?

Crowflight turned to Nettlewater, tears pouring faster from his green eyes. "She's gone." he mewed then collapsed on the floor. "She's gone."

~

Leaftalon was running so fast after Amberpool he couldn't stop. He yelped when he crashed into Firefrost. "Wh-where did Amberpool go?" he mewed weakly. "Why did she run away so fast?

Crowflight turned to Nettlewater, tears pouring faster from his green eyes. "She's gone." he mewed then collapsed on the floor. "She's gone."

Firefrost yelled and lept to her feet,"Wh-"she stopped,"oh, it's you.I don't know we're she went or what happened she just took of!!"she yowled.

~

Nettlewater nuzzled him,"Crowflight she isn't gone!She'll be back, I promise!"she tried to reassure him.

Firefrost yelled and lept to her feet,"Wh-"she stopped,"oh, it's you.I don't know we're she went or what happened she just took of!!"she yowled.

~

Nettlewater nuzzled him,"Crowflight she isn't gone!She'll be back, I promise!"she tried to reassure him.

Leaftalon crumpled to the ground. "I need to find her!" he meowed.

Crowflight pulled away. "No she won't!" he screeched. "You saw her!"

(He's just heartbroken with grief. No hard feelings)

~

Leaftalon crumpled to the ground. "I need to find her!" he meowed.

Crowflight pulled away. "No she won't!" he screeched. "You saw her!" 

(He's just heartbroken with grief. No hard feelings)

Firefrost nuzzled him,"Stay here ill be right back."She dashed to camp,"Swiftfur, Honeyfur, with me now girls,"she ordered and darted off back to Leaftalon,"Swiftfur, Honeyfur, I saw her go that way-"she pointed with her tail,"But she might have gone another way, so go that way-"she pointed to another direction."And Leaftalon.....Well, Leaftalon your coming with me,"she meowed.

~

Honeyfur and Swiftfur darted off,"I hope she's not gone for ever!"the thin furred light gray SheCat wailed.Honeyfur rested her tail on her back,"She'll come back,"she murmured.

~

Nettlewater sighed,"Crowflight you have to calm down,"She crouched down to his height,"Crowflight, you might be getting worked up about something that won't even happen,I know she'll come back, it might not be tonight or tomarrow, but she'll come back.Amberpool is a strong cat, she knows how to survive in the wild alone,"she murmured,"I saw Leaftalon, Firefrist, Honeyfur and Swiftfur go looking for her."

Hi there!!!
I'm an experienced roleplayer that would be interested in joining!!

Name: Speckle
Clan: N/a right now but she comes to Dawnclan eventually
Personality:
- sharp-toungued
- curious
- determined

Picture of her:

I drew this myself, so I'd appreciate if no one traced or heavily referenced it!!
Thank you

Hi there!!! I'm an experienced roleplayer that would be interested in joining!! Name: Speckle Age: 6 moons Rank: Rougue kitten Clan: N/a right now but she comes to Dawnclan eventually Personality: - sharp-toungued - curious - determined Picture of her: I drew this myself, so I'd appreciate if no one traced or heavily referenced it!! Thank you
I'm sorry Sokya, I'm currently not accepting any new members :/ but there are servel other RPs, even one or two warriors cats ones.

Back
Top Bottom