*Heat Of Battle*A Warrior Cat Role Play

Badgerheart fell over purring with laughter.

~

Ravenstar walked in a dark forest,"Hello my dear,"A echoing voice snarled."YOU!"Ravenstar screeched, as Oakstar padded out of the bushes,"What makes you so angry to see me, My love?"He flicked her chin with his tail,"What are you doing here?!"Ravenstar snarled, unshething her claws.
Silvergleam rolled her eyes, smiling.
~
Willowfrost shook her head, chuckling.
~
Bramblestar sat perched on her rock.

I was going to join and then read at page 200-ish (on a computer, it's lower on my phone) that it had gotten so far in that you weren't accepting new people. I still had a while left to read, but bummer... have fun role-playing, and I'm sorry to interrupt and bother you guys. i'm guessing you haven't changed your mind at this far in of a role-play. xD

I was going to join and then read at page 200-ish (on a computer, it's lower on my phone) that it had gotten so far in that you weren't accepting new people. I still had a while left to read, but bummer... have fun role-playing, and I'm sorry to interrupt and bother you guys. i'm guessing you haven't changed your mind at this far in of a role-play. xD

Sorry, Crazy. :( But here's a Warriors cats RP that's still accepting new members: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1152528/survival-by-war-warrior-cat-rp
~Sarah

I would love for you to join!!!!!! It's always fun to have someone new to RP with but Kyndra doesn't really like adding new people. What type of warrior were you hoping to make?

Sorry, Crazy. :( But here's a Warriors cats RP that's still accepting new members: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1152528/survival-by-war-warrior-cat-rp
~Sarah

I would love for you to join!!!!!! It's always fun to have someone new to RP with but Kyndra doesn't really like adding new people. What type of warrior were you hoping to make?

Listen to Lily. :lol:
She may be able to talk you in. ;)

(Hello Crazy.I'm really, really sorry, but adding in new people right now, so far into the RP would be really hard...)

Ravenstar snarled as she slashed sideways, the claws searing her side,"You won't get away with this, Okastar!"She snarled.She lunged forward, to grab the toms throat, but grabbed thin air,The Tom had vanished.Ravenstar woke up, startled in her nest.She yelped as she got up.She looked at her side, long claw marks where welling blood and she quickly started to lick the blood away Oh StarClan!

It's fine, I understand.
smile.png
I'll go check out the other RP.

Back
Top Bottom