*Heat Of Battle*A Warrior Cat Role Play

Ashblaze finished doing his work and stepped back to admire his new daughters. "The red ones name is Bloodkit and the light red ones name is Roadkillkit."
"Um... Yeah... No. We don't belong to BloodClan." Sunsplash referenced something that they should have no idea about, now questioning whether the kits should interact with their father. "I was thinking Cherrykit for the dark red one and Applekit for the light red one, but you can change that if you'd like." then she added, "And not to Roadkillkit."
(Father of the year *slow clap*

otter nodded still sniffing a bit
"Okay, sweetie, come with me." Rainspark meowed, she padded out of the nursery and led Otter over to Kestrelkit and Robinkit. She turned to the kits, "This is Otter, she will be staying with us. Don't get too crazy with her, she's still new here." she added firmly, eyeing both kits.
~
Robinkit nodded, and looked at Otter with wide curious eyes, "Hello. I, um, hope you like it here with us." she said awkwardly.

"Um... Yeah... No. We don't belong to BloodClan." Sunsplash referenced something that they should have no idea about, now questioning whether the kits should interact with their father. "I was thinking Cherrykit for the dark red one and Applekit for the light red one, but you can change that if you'd like." then she added, "And not to Roadkillkit."

"Okay, sweetie, come with me." Rainspark meowed, she padded out of the nursery and led Otter over to Kestrelkit and Robinkit. She turned to the kits, "This is Otter, she will be staying with us. Don't get too crazy with her, she's still new here." she added firmly, eyeing both kits.
~
Robinkit nodded, and looked at Otter with wide curious eyes, "Hello. I, um, hope you like it here with us." she said awkwardly.
Otter peeked out from behind rainspark "hi" she said taking a few steps closer to the pair of kits

~
"I suppose those names are fine." Ashblaze meowed reluctantly. "But mine were better." he added firmly.

Otter nodded fallowing robin kit closely
Robinkit led her to the next den over, "This is the apprentices' den." she led the kit a little farther, to a bigger den, "This is the warriors' den." she pointed with her tail to the next den, "You already know that that's the medicine cat's den." she turned around and trotted over to another den, "This is the elder's den, although it hasn't been used in a while." she pointed with her paw to the large rock, "That is Ravenstar's den. The leader's den." she turned and padded back to the nursery. "So, um, there you have it. Want to play moss ball?" she knew it was kind of a boring game, but with the camp so full, they couldn't get away with playing with prey.

(@Flufferes)

Back
Top Bottom