*Heat Of Battle*A Warrior Cat Role Play

Robinkit led her to the next den over, "This is the apprentices' den." she led the kit a little farther, to a bigger den, "This is the warriors' den." she pointed with her tail to the next den, "You already know that that's the medicine cat's den." she turned around and trotted over to another den, "This is the elder's den, although it hasn't been used in a while." she pointed with her paw to the large rock, "That is Ravenstar's den. The leader's den." she turned and padded back to the nursery. "So, um, there you have it. Want to play moss ball?" she knew it was kind of a boring game, but with the camp so full, they couldn't get away with playing with prey.

(@Flufferes)
Kestrelkit tumbled out of the nursery. He looked up as the two came near. "Robinkit! Look what i got!" He lifted up his paw, and an injured moth fluttered away, missing a wing. "aw man." He began. "Hey, who's this?" he looked to Otterkit.

Kestrelkit tumbled out of the nursery. He looked up as the two came near. "Robinkit! Look what i got!" He lifted up his paw, and an injured moth fluttered away, missing a wing. "aw man." He began. "Hey, who's this?" he looked to Otterkit.
Robinkit wondered how a moth could fly without a wing and then said, "This is Otter. She was a rogue."

"Hi I'm otter, I'm going to be staying her with you guys" otter smiled stepping toward kestrelkit smiling

Robinkit wondered how a moth could fly without a wing and then said, "This is Otter. She was a rogue."
(It wasn't flying potato brain. It was fluttering, and hitting the ground multiple times.)
"Hi I'm otter, I'm going to be staying her with you guys" otter smiled stepping toward kestrelkit smiling
"Nice to meet you, Otter!" Kestrelkit mewed. "You have a very nice name." He stated.

(It wasn't flying potato brain. It was fluttering, and hitting the ground multiple times.)

"Nice to meet you, Otter!" Kestrelkit mewed. "You have a very nice name." He stated.
Robinkit wondered how a moth could get off the ground at all and then came back to earth. "It's really nice." she said.

Back
Top Bottom