*Heat Of Battle*A Warrior Cat Role Play

Rainspark figured it best to leave the two alone and went to find Ravenstar.
Ravenstar, who was talking to Goldentail, Fernheart and Swiftfur who where talking about the badger, lifted her head and saw Rainspark,"Perfect timing, Rainspark.Goldentail, Fernhwart, Swiftfur and I where just about to go check the Badgerset again."

Ravenstar, who was talking to Goldentail, Fernheart and Swiftfur who where talking about the badger, lifted her head and saw Rainspark,"Perfect timing, Rainspark.Goldentail, Fernhwart, Swiftfur and I where just about to go check the Badgerset again."
Rainspark shuddered, remembering all too well the badger they had so recently fought. She meowed, "Okay then, let's go see."

Otter smiled looking up at Hollyshadow "Am I going to get'-kit' like robinkit and kestrelkit?" She asked her eye curious
Hollyshadow looked down,"Well, If Ravenstar lets you stay,"She nodded to the lean black SheCat,"Which, I assume she will.Then, Yes.Until you become a apprentice at 6 moons old, when you will be 'paw', and then a warrior, which, is many thing.Like 'fur', Such as Swiftfur and Honeyfur."She meowed gently, explaining the names to the kit.

Rainspark shuddered, remembering all too well the badger they had so recently fought. She meowed, "Okay then, let's go see."
Ravenstar nodded, and waited for Swiftfur to take the lead,"Np, no, you lead, Ravenstar,"Swiftfur meowed.
"you found it, you will lead,"Ravenstar meowed, dipping her head.

Rainspark, since she has the highest patience level ever, waited patiently for the patrol to leave.
Swiftfur dipped her head,"thank you, Ravenstar,"She trotted out of camp.When serval minutes passed, she stopped dead.She sniffed the ground, and lifted her head, opening her mouth.Her hackles raised, slightly and her claws unsheathed.

Swiftfur dipped her head,"thank you, Ravenstar,"She trotted out of camp.When serval minutes passed, she stopped dead.She sniffed the ground, and lifted her head, opening her mouth.Her hackles raised, slightly and her claws unsheathed.
Rainspark's eyes widened as Swiftfur raised her hackles, There can't be another badger. Not so soon after we drove out the last one...

Rainspark's eyes widened as Swiftfur raised her hackles, There can't be another badger. Not so soon after we drove out the last one...
Swiftfur took a step forward, her head tilted,"I know you there.Dont try to hide,"She snarled.She watched as the bushes rustled and three cats stepped out,"Maplestar, Goldenpad and Riverbreeze,"She hissed.

~

Maplestar blinked innocently,"Oh?Whats the matter, Swiftfur?Afraid?"

~

Riverbreeze stepped delitcatally out of the bushes.

Swiftfur took a step forward, her head tilted,"I know you there.Dont try to hide,"She snarled.She watched as the bushes rustled and three cats stepped out,"Maplestar, Goldenpad and Riverbreeze,"She hissed.

~

Maplestar blinked innocently,"Oh?Whats the matter, Swiftfur?Afraid?"

~

Riverbreeze stepped delitcatally out of the bushes.
Rainspark hissed threateningly, "You are the ones who should be afraid. You know very well that you're awfully far into DawnClan territory, and did you think we'd be welcoming?" the cat was small, but she wasn't afraid to use her claws.

(I always forget to play Sparktail. Can she be there too?)

Back
Top Bottom