*Heat Of Battle*A Warrior Cat Role Play

Hollyshadow closed her eyes,"Oh no,"She meowed quietly.She looked at Otter, and grabbed the kit gently by the scruff, and padded over to Moringpaw, who was staggering out of the den, yawning."Take her, Dont let her out of your sight or your dead."Hollyshadow ordered.She looked at Otter,"I swear I will be right back, Otter."She then, turned ail a d bound doff.

~

Morningpaw let out a loud yawn, and looked at the kit,"Who are you?Where did you come from?"The light golden tabby quiered.
(Yeah, like that's a good Clanmate. I don't think such good things would happen to Hollyshadow if both the leader and deputy's niece was murdered by her. :lau)
Maplestar lashed out a white paw, quick as lightning and slashed at Rainsparks face,"We are taking this territory!It is ours!"
"So impulsive, so poorly planned." Rainspark sighed, hardly acknowledging the small leader's claws, her muzzle stung but she went on, "Like I said, how are you going to get to it? You think we'd just let you come and go through our territory? And it's such a prey-poor spot to begin with, why would you even want it? This plan is so appallingly thought out, only ThornClan could've come up with it. So, please, do explain your reasoning."

Hollyshadow closed her eyes,"Oh no,"She meowed quietly.She looked at Otter, and grabbed the kit gently by the scruff, and padded over to Moringpaw, who was staggering out of the den, yawning."Take her, Dont let her out of your sight or your dead."Hollyshadow ordered.She looked at Otter,"I swear I will be right back, Otter."She then, turned ail a d bound doff.

~

Morningpaw let out a loud yawn, and looked at the kit,"Who are you?Where did you come from?"The light golden tabby quiered.
"I'm otter, hollyshadow found me in the river, after my mama died she became my mama" otter mewwed looking up at morningpaw curiously

(Yeah, like that's a good Clanmate. I don't think such good things would happen to Hollyshadow if both the leader and deputy's niece was murdered by her. :lau)

"So impulsive, so poorly planned." Rainspark sighed, hardly acknowledging the small leader's claws, her muzzle stung but she went on, "Like I said, how are you going to get to it? You think we'd just let you come and go through our territory? And it's such a prey-poor spot to begin with, why would you even want it? This plan is so appallingly thought out, only ThornClan could've come up with it. So, please, do explain your reasoning."
(I know :lau)
(BTW, Maplestar isn't small.She is a regular sized 13 moon old cat)
Maplestar blinked,"Why would we ever tell you?"She spat, slashing her claws along the shecats face once more,"We are taking over here first,"She pointed with her tail,"Then, we will take over the other part.And then, closer, and closer to your camp, until you have no choice but to bow to us!"

"I'm otter, hollyshadow found me in the river, after my mama died she became my mama" otter mewwed looking up at morningpaw curiously
Morningpaw frowned,"I'm so sorry about your Mama, Otter,"Morningpaw pointed to a sleek ginger SheCat who was stretching in the morning sun,"Thats my mama, her names Firefrost.And I'm Morningpaw, by the way,"

Morningpaw frowned,"I'm so sorry about your Mama, Otter,"Morningpaw pointed to a sleek ginger SheCat who was stretching in the morning sun,"Thats my mama, her names Firefrost.And I'm Morningpaw, by the way,"
"Nice to meet you! Clans are a lot nicer than rouges, you're not always on the move, you're protected and you always come back to the same place" otter looked around whistfully at the camp

(No, just a few ThornClan cats were spying in the bushes. :p)
(I know :lau)
(BTW, Maplestar isn't small.She is a regular sized 13 moon old cat)
Maplestar blinked,"Why would we ever tell you?"She spat, slashing her claws along the shecats face once more,"We are taking over here first,"She pointed with her tail,"Then, we will take over the other part.And then, closer, and closer to your camp, until you have no choice but to bow to us!"
(Oops, I was under the impression she was small. XDXD And also, cats stop growing at around a year, so it really doesn't matter if she's 13 moons or not. She'd be around the same size as any other normal sized cat, even if they were older than her. :p)

Rainspark sighed as she was slashed again, "Must you always resort to combat? Or can you think of no comeback equal to battle? It just proves that DawnClan is smarter than ThornClan." she then went on in an amused voice, as though she were talking to a young kit who wanted to be apprenticed before they were ready, "You wanted to drive us out, but you only brought three cats? That is the most thoughtless idea I have ever heard in my life. Do you have any idea how many cats we have back in camp? ThornClan really is a bunch of rash imbeciles. You are a rash imbecile." she muttered something about being made leader too young and looked back at the calico cat, preparing to dodge if she swiped again, "You have no idea how to lead a Clan if you plan such simple things so poorly."

Last edited:
"Nice to meet you! Clans are a lot nicer than rouges, you're not always on the move, you're protected and you always come back to the same place" otter looked around whistfully at the camp
Morningpaw sat down, licking her paw, listening to the kit chatter like a sparrow,"Thats right.Everyone in the camp is protected, from the tiniest, youngest kit, to the oldest elder,"She meowed.

(No, just a few ThornClan cats were spying in the bushes. :p)

(Oops, I was under the impression she was small. XDXD And also, cats stop growing at around a year, so it really doesn't matter if she's 13 moons or not. She'd be around the same size as any other normal sized cat, even if they were older than her. :p)

Rainspark sighed as she was slashed again, "Must you always resort to combat? Or can you think of no comeback equal to battle? It just proves that DawnClan is smarter than ThornClan." she then went on in an amused voice, as though she were talking to a young kit who wanted to be apprenticed before they were ready, "You wanted to drive us out, but you only brought three cats? That is the most thoughtless idea I have ever heard in my life. Do you have any idea how many cats we have back in camp? ThornClan really is a bunch of rash imbeciles. You are a rash imbecile." she muttered something about being made leader too young and looked back at the calico cat, preparing to dodge if she swiped again, "You have no idea how to lead a Clan if you plan such simple things so poorly."
Maplestar's eyes glistened in the light,"Well you obviously have no clue,"She meowed,"I have planned this for moons,"Her tail flicked, signaling for Sparktail and her patrol.

Morningpaw sat down, licking her paw, listening to the kit chatter like a sparrow,"Thats right.Everyone in the camp is protected, from the tiniest, youngest kit, to the oldest elder,"She meowed.
(Classic line! :clap XD)
Maplestar's eyes glistened in the light,"Well you obviously have no clue,"She meowed,"I have planned this for moons,"Her tail flicked, signaling for Sparktail and her patrol.
"It surely doesn't seem like it." Rainspark said, purely exasperated that Maplestar thought this had a remote chance of working. "You. Are. Delusional. You obviously haven't the slightest clue what DawnClan is capable of. Call us "soft as kittypets" if you like, sure, it's because we'll take in just about anyone, but you've met us in battle, and you've lost many times. So if you really want to fight us for this useless piece of land," she bared her teeth, stretched to her full height, which was just barely as tall as Maplestar's, and in a way that said size didn't mean anything, that just because she was half the size of a normal cat, she could rip flesh just as easily as one, she hissed, "Be my guest."
~
Sparktail emerged from the bushes and bounded over to stand next to her leader.

Back
Top Bottom