*Heat Of Battle*A Warrior Cat Role Play

(Classic line! :clap XD)

"It surely doesn't seem like it." Rainspark said, purely exasperated that Maplestar thought this had a remote chance of working. "You. Are. Delusional. You obviously haven't the slightest clue what DawnClan is capable of. Call us "soft as kittypets" if you like, sure, it's because we'll take in just about anyone, but you've met us in battle, and you've lost many times. So if you really want to fight us for this useless piece of land," she bared her teeth, stretched to her full height, which was just barely as tall as Maplestar's, and in a way that said size didn't mean anything, that just because she was half the size of a normal cat, she could rip flesh just as easily as one, she hissed, "Be my guest."
~
Sparktail emerged from the bushes and bounded over to stand next to her leader.
Maplestar lashed her tail, signaling for the rest of the patrol.They bounded out of the bushes, 8 warriors, two,apprentices.Maplestar stretched up, and with the sun coming up, cast her shadow down to the ground."Never under estimate us,"She growled,"We have the greaterstrength," She turned, and threw her head over her shoulder,"We set the border at Sunset."She took a few paw steps forward,"If you don't agree,"Her eyes flashed, flickering with the evil within her black heart,"Then it comes to war,"She bounded of towards the bushes,"Follow me, ThornClan!Hunt what you want.Its ours now,"She meowed.

Maplestar lashed her tail, signaling for the rest of the patrol.They bounded out of the bushes, 8 warriors, two,apprentices.Maplestar stretched up, and with the sun coming up, cast her shadow down to the ground."Never under estimate us,"She growled,"We have the greaterstrength," She turned, and threw her head over her shoulder,"We set the border at Sunset."She took a few paw steps forward,"If you don't agree,"Her eyes flashed, flickering with the evil within her black heart,"Then it comes to war,"She bounded of towards the bushes,"Follow me, ThornClan!Hunt what you want.Its ours now,"She meowed.
Rainspark smirked, "Take the chance of hunting, we'll shred you quicker than a rabbit jumps down it's hole." and with that she whipped around and raced back to camp, checking the badger set was now the last thing on her mind, "Windfur, Rowanclaw, Leopardspot!" she yowled, "Take four warriors each and one apprentice, I'll show you where to guard, don't stop until you see or smell any trace of ThornClan. If you do, send the apprentice back to camp to warn us and attack the invaders." there was such ferocity in her voice, she completely believed what she was about to say, "This is war, kill if you have to."
~
Sparktail followed her leader.

Rainspark smirked, "Take the chance of hunting, we'll shred you quicker than a rabbit jumps down it's hole." and with that she whipped around and raced back to camp, checking the badger set was now the last thing on her mind, "Windfur, Rowanclaw, Leopardspot!" she yowled, "Take four warriors each and one apprentice, I'll show you where to guard, don't stop until you see or smell any trace of ThornClan. If you do, send the apprentice back to camp to warn us and attack the invaders." there was such ferocity in her voice, she completely believed what she was about to say, "This is war, kill if you have to."
~
Sparktail followed her leader.
Ravenstar whirled around, a crash erupted from the bushes, and a thick pelted black furred warrior burst out of the bushes,"Hollyshadow!"She yelped."Nevermind!Take Fernheart and Swiftfur and go to the Oak!Make sure no cat passes,"She ran towards the camp,"This.Is.War,"She hissed, bursting into the camp,"Blackpaw!Tigerpaw!Guard the nursery!Morningpaw, Go find Swiftfur and tell her I sent you!Goldentail, stay with me,"

~

Windfur nodded,"Sparrowflight, Longpaw, Owlclaw, Spottedsplash, and Honeyfur, Follow me and Rainspark"She ordered.

~

Rowanfur turned around, nodding to Rainspark,"Flamefang, Firefrost, Doepaw, Darkwing and..."He looked around, and then saw Briarsong, who was calming down Blackpaw, who had started to panick.The SheCat was permentatilly injured, but she could fight as well,"Briarsong!"

~

Morningpaw grabbed Otter in her jaws, and pushed her into the nursery,"A queen, named Sunsplash is in there, go with her, and don't come out!"She meowed, urgency filling her voice.

Ravenstar whirled around, a crash erupted from the bushes, and a thick pelted black furred warrior burst out of the bushes,"Hollyshadow!"She yelped."Nevermind!Take Fernheart and Swiftfur and go to the Oak!Make sure no cat passes,"She ran towards the camp,"This.Is.War,"She hissed, bursting into the camp,"Blackpaw!Tigerpaw!Guard the nursery!Morningpaw, Go find Swiftfur and tell her I sent you!Goldentail, stay with me,"

~

Windfur nodded,"Sparrowflight, Longpaw, Owlclaw, Spottedsplash, and Honeyfur, Follow me and Rainspark"She ordered.

~

Rowanfur turned around, nodding to Rainspark,"Flamefang, Firefrost, Doepaw, Darkwing and..."He looked around, and then saw Briarsong, who was calming down Blackpaw, who had started to panick.The SheCat was permentatilly injured, but she could fight as well,"Briarsong!"

~

Morningpaw grabbed Otter in her jaws, and pushed her into the nursery,"A queen, named Sunsplash is in there, go with her, and don't come out!"She meowed, urgency filling her voice.
Otter nodded a little scared laying in her shared nest with hollyshadow shivering at thought of losing her

~

~

~

Leopardspot yowled, "Smokesong, Ashblaze, Honeyfern, Snowclaw, Lilypaw!"
~
Rainspark nodded and raced out of camp, she bounded to the spot that ThornClan intended to take, "Spread out a little, and sit in a circle, I'll stay with you. Maplestar and I have something to settle." she added to herself.
~
Sunsplash looked up from Applekit and Cherrykit at the sound of her name, she saw Otter and grasped her gently by the scruff.

Last edited:

~

~

~

Leopardspot yowled, "Cheetahstep, Beewing, Swanfeather, Birchclaw, Lilypaw!"
~
Rainspark nodded and raced out of camp, she bounded to the spot that ThornClan intended to take, "Spread out a little, and sit in a circle, I'll stay with you. Maplestar and I have something to settle." she added to herself.
~
Sunsplash looked up from Applekit and Cherrykit at the sound of her name, she saw Otter and grasped her gently by the scruff.
*notes that none of my cats have been asked to fight*

Ok.

Doepaw goes out to fight.?

Why is this even happening?
(Some ThornClan cats were found by a DawnClan patrol, they said they planned to take a part of the territory (even thought it's a really terrible spot, almost right outside the camp) so now it's war between them since Dawn (obviously) doesn't agree.)

Leopardspot yowled, "Smokesong, Ashblaze, Honeyfern, Snowclaw, Lilypaw!"
~
~
Windfur nodded, and took her cats, ordering them to spread out.

~

Rowanfur did the same.

~

Morningpaw followed Goldentail and Ravenstar.She prayed to StarClan that she would be able to fight.She had practiced the move once, and hoped she could remember it.

~

Maplestar smirked as her cats spread out, looking for prey.Her claws unsheathed, She watched Minnowslip as she crouched, sniffing."Oh Bramblestar.Look at us now,"She whispered.

Back
Top Bottom