*Heat Of Battle*A Warrior Cat Role Play

Name: Snowkit
Personality: lovable, playful, immensely curious, daring, brave, funny, he is unable to talk
Clan: Dawn clan
Description (NO PHOTO): Fluffy kitten with half face orange and the other half black. His body is randomly colored with orange and black fur. Tuff of white fur on his chest. Brilliant yellowish-orange eyes.
History: He can't talk about it.
Mate: Too young
Kits: He is one
Username: CP Chicken

Name: Vireokit
Personality: Ridiculously challenging; out to be the best; bitter; has bit of an attitude; feels like he is superior to everyone else(or wishes he was); despite everything, he is pretty pathetic; basically an angry fluff ball.
Description (NO PHOTO): Extremely fluffy, and even more tiny fawn Norwegian forest cat. Emerald green eyes.
History: He was a very small, and weak runt of the litter, and his family gave up hope for his survival. They left him behind to die, but fortunately was found by a kindhearted Dawn clan cat. From then on, he spent his days in Dawn clan being nursed back to health.

Last edited:
@HeavensHens88

DUDE SAME!
If you were in this super crazy PM.... You would understand the true depths of the random garbage i know but will never use. *~* :lau
We watched Bambi earlier. I asked how wild deer know about monarchy. My sister asked why I have to overthink Disney movies.
Name: Snowkit
Personality: lovable, playful, immensely curious, daring, brave, funny, he is unable to talk
Description (NO PHOTO): Fluffy kitten with half face orange and the other half black. His body is randomly colored with orange and black fur. Crystal blue eyes.
History: He can't talk about it.

Name: Vireokit
Personality: Ridiculously challenging; out to be the best; bitter; has bit of an attitude; feels like he is superior to everyone else(or wishes he was); despite everything, he is pretty pathetic; basically an angry fluff ball.
Description (NO PHOTO): Extremely fluffy, and even more tiny fawn Norwegian forest cat. Emerald green eyes.
History: He was a very small, and weak runt of the litter, and his family gave up hope for his survival. They left him behind to die, but fortunately was found by a kindhearted Dawn clan cat. From then on, he spent his days in Dawn clan being nursed back to health.
I really like the name Vireokit!

I love Snowkit's description! Was your inspiration a cat named Venus, by any chance?

Back
Top Bottom