HeavensHens88's Chat Thread!

Pics
I would just love it again to have a body that is young and strong to serve my LORD in the way i used to! I was once a very active United States Marshall
Badge ... F2407118. I love my country, I love my chickens, and I really like all of you wonderful people here on Back Yard Chickens! You all are such special people. Thank you for all the intel I receive from here!...yah Iv'e been shot twice and multiple stab wounds ... but I'm alive retired and raising chickens. GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

I would just love it again to have a body that is young and strong to serve my LORD in the way i used to! I was once a very active United States Marshall Badge ... F2407118. I love my country, I love my chickens, and I really like all of you wonderful people here on Back Yard Chickens! You all are such special people. Thank you for all the intel I receive from here!...yah Iv'e been shot twice and multiple stab wounds ... but I'm alive retired and raising chickens. GOD BLESS YOU ALL!
Welcome to our chat thread, FeatherHead!!! :frow We're honored to have you here! :D Wow! :th You've been through a lot- and you're still here for His purpose. :clap Thank you so much for your tenacious and infallible service!!!! :bow Your chick is adorable! ~Sarah

Last edited:
Wow! :th You've been through a lot- and you're still here for His purpose. :clap Thank you so much for your tenacious and infallible service!!!! :bow Your chick is adorable!
~Saeah

:lau :lau LOL I AM LAUGHING SO HARD :lau

1f60f.png
I erased all of my keyboard cookies and data earlier today in an attempt to fix the glitch, and apparently the factory setting of Sarah is Saeah. :lau

Back
Top Bottom