(HEAVY)Pics from a break from studying for History Finals

hcammack

Crowing
12 Years
Oct 5, 2007
Vermont
I haven't posted pictures in a few weeks I have been getting lots of eggs and the garden has progressed a ton since last time!

The tractor with "pasture raised" on the back
DSCF1442.jpg

I can't whistle in my yard anymore because this is what happens
lol.png

DSCF1460.jpg

This is why they come running SCRATCH!!!!!
DSCF1444.jpg

These are the eggs I got today
big_smile.png
the marans are darker in real life and the Amerucanas are greener and bluer
DSCF1490.jpg

Faverolle hen looking good last week I like to call them my flavor rolls
lol.png

DSCF1409.jpg

here are some of the flock dust bathing LOL I love it my mom says they look like they are having seizers.
DSCF1464.jpg

This is the rose bush buy the garden gate we will have little white ones in a few weeks on the other side.
DSCF1448.jpg

The garden bed with pole beans, bush beans, radishes, beets, carrots, squash, lemon cukes, spinich, marygolds, eggplants, and nastursiums all going at the same time I call it organized chaos
DSCF1449.jpg

The other garden beds have tomatoes, peppers, more lettuce, more cukes, oh did I mention tomatoes, and tons of herbs.

This is one of my strawberry plants new this year ! I ate the first one yesterday it was great
DSCF1483.jpg

I am sure I will be selling blue berry pies soon this is why:
DSCF1480.jpg

my moms flower pots
DSCF1465.jpg

Herb pots
DSCF1471.jpg

And last but not least the chicken guard
DSCF1491.jpg

Oh and what is this it came up with our radishes from the radish assortment their were a bunch of them? is it a type of radish grown for pods? a turnip? a parsnip?
DSCF1432.jpg

I will post a few more of the fav's later

Thanks,
Henry

Last edited:
Thanks we have another one who is twice as lazy and fatter two
lol.png
The pots were my moms idea she is a great gardner.

Henry

Ya It was great
big_smile.png
are you the animal who stole all of them before I could put the fence up or was the the evil chicken women
lol.png

I am posting a few more right now.

Henry

Some one needs to make a meat bird using a Faverolle and call it the flavor roll these are meaty ladies !

Last edited:
Well I almost don't have read strawberry fruit my hens just got into the fence where I keep strawberries but I sprinted and got them out
big_smile.png
sara I am the only person I know that likes stuff like this I am a farm geek and if I had the space my yard would be crazy.

Henry

Back
Top Bottom