Hectic schedules... Don't you just love them?

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Fierlin1182, Dec 2, 2011.

1. Fierlin1182

Fierlin1182 powered-flight

Aug 26, 2011
    I do! [​IMG]
    Everyone thinks I'm absurdly weird because of it. The busier I am, the better.
    This weekend, due to a one-off contract change, I have got truckloads and TRUCKLOADS of work. I've also got a class on the other side of town, which I have to be at in about an hour, hence my trip to the train station and beyond. After that's done, I have to retrace my steps for half the line and be at a meeting that starts half an hour later. [​IMG] Fun times.

I was worried about the work, but superhuman powers seemed to overcome me last night and I worked at twice the speed I've ever been able to manage before. Even watching TV did not distract me this week. [​IMG]

2. BrattishTaz

BrattishTaz Roo Magnet

Jan 8, 2011
    Tampa Area, Florida
    I remember when I worked better under pressure. Those days are gone now. [​IMG]

Could you send some of those super human powers my way? Lately my schedule works like this..... Deliver mom to work at 4 am.......take nap........make sure younger daughter is ready for school by 6:15 am......take nap........drive older daughter to work at 10 am.....take nap.........drink coffee.......take nap......You get my point. [​IMG]

3. Fierlin1182

Fierlin1182 powered-flight

Aug 26, 2011
    Aww, I don't know where they came from either! [​IMG] I suppose you get lucky. Usually I end up falling asleep halfway through my job, but it seems the more work I have the faster my brain thinks it needs to go [​IMG]

One day, I suppose I'll become a napper too when my energy runs out. My friends, who are all nappers, look at me like I'm crazy when I announce I'm not tired after a long day of exams. [​IMG]

4. luvinmychickens

luvinmychickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 15, 2011
    Ohio
    ray's two cents :

Aww, I don't know where they came from either! [​IMG] I suppose you get lucky. Usually I end up falling asleep halfway through my job, but it seems the more work I have the faster my brain thinks it needs to go [​IMG]

One day, I suppose I'll become a napper too when my energy runs out. My friends, who are all nappers, look at me like I'm crazy when I announce I'm not tired after a long day of exams. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by