Hectic schedules... Don't you just love them?

Fierlin1182

powered-flight
8 Years
Aug 26, 2011
I do!
wee.gif

Everyone thinks I'm absurdly weird because of it. The busier I am, the better.
This weekend, due to a one-off contract change, I have got truckloads and TRUCKLOADS of work. I've also got a class on the other side of town, which I have to be at in about an hour, hence my trip to the train station and beyond. After that's done, I have to retrace my steps for half the line and be at a meeting that starts half an hour later.
lau.gif
Fun times.

I was worried about the work, but superhuman powers seemed to overcome me last night and I worked at twice the speed I've ever been able to manage before. Even watching TV did not distract me this week.
old.gif

I remember when I worked better under pressure. Those days are gone now.
old.gif

Could you send some of those super human powers my way? Lately my schedule works like this..... Deliver mom to work at 4 am.......take nap........make sure younger daughter is ready for school by 6:15 am......take nap........drive older daughter to work at 10 am.....take nap.........drink coffee.......take nap......You get my point.
th.gif

Aww, I don't know where they came from either!
hugs.gif
I suppose you get lucky. Usually I end up falling asleep halfway through my job, but it seems the more work I have the faster my brain thinks it needs to go
lol.png

One day, I suppose I'll become a napper too when my energy runs out. My friends, who are all nappers, look at me like I'm crazy when I announce I'm not tired after a long day of exams.
old.gif

ray's two cents :

Aww, I don't know where they came from either!
hugs.gif
I suppose you get lucky. Usually I end up falling asleep halfway through my job, but it seems the more work I have the faster my brain thinks it needs to go
lol.png

One day, I suppose I'll become a napper too when my energy runs out. My friends, who are all nappers, look at me like I'm crazy when I announce I'm not tired after a long day of exams.
old.gif

lol.png

Back
Top Bottom