Helen

She was born to be a meat bird not a pet. They are Heartbreakers, so sweet and tempting to keep as pets. I only raised a few and decided never again.
You are right. We all meant well, but I do not know if it would have been better for her to go quickly at a young age, because I think she might have had discomfort with this heart condition.

Kaporos is the name of the ritual where these idiots swing a live chicken over their heads so their sins will go into the chicken. Can they get any crazier!

Kaporos is the name of the ritual where these idiots swing a live chicken over their heads so their sins will go into the chicken. Can they get any crazier!
I've heard of karapos and have watched live videos of some being rescued in October. It's so horrible and foolish and there's no reason to do it! If you need to find your other chicken a new home maybe you could contact the rescue and see if anyone can take him. It's great that you were able to rescue a few as I wish I could every year it comes around😭💔. It's also unbelievable how it's legal to.

Back
Top Bottom