Hello all Wingwhakk here, new member I have lots of experience with chickens and ducks

Wingwhackk

In the Brooder
Oct 9, 2019
I have raised chickens, rabbits and ducks, for nearly my whole life, I added Geese to our family about 7 years ago. We were hatching about 1,000 eggs a month for several years, and sold eggs to help pay for our animal care. I have lots of knowledge on care, health etc. On Chickens, Rabbits, and ducks, and other animals, but have never had to deal with anything to do with a sick goose. If you have questions on needing help anything else email me and I'll do my best to help you with your problems, as over all the years, we have dealt with so many issues that arise with having animals. Thanks and we love everyone who loves animals and cares for them.

:welcome
What breeds do you have? Any pictures?
I was had to sell my flock last year due to doctors orders, I was raising over 25 purebred breeds, we were one of the first to bring in many breeds when released in the US to our area. I wish I could have birds but have all the years of knowledge I have can maybe help others. We had over 600 birds, some of our birds we had for over 7 years very healthy flock. Broke my heart to have to rehome them.

736A0166-BF05-493E-8A33-F4A952EBA507.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom