Hello! and welcome to the OEGB thread.

Quote:
That is definetly a Blue Millie, They will molt and change many times in the process of maturing. Do not try to judge color on him until at least 22 weeks of age. At that point you should see clear bars of blue or black between the white feather tip and the buff color.

072307RedTailedGame.jpg

Quote:
its a concept or fantasy bird drawn by artist katharine plumer. its what and old english would look like with the plumage of a red tailed hawk.

Again, very interesting.....at least I dont feel stupid not having figured that out....

I just wanted to say how much my son and I enjoy reading this thread! It's really the only one we religiously follow anymore! Isaac loves seeing all the pictures and getting tips on what to look for on show quality. I personally LOVE all the genetics discussions! Favorite class in college when attending for Equine Repro. (I am probably a bit of a nerd! Lol!) Everyone here is very informative and very interesting and not only do I appreciate reading it but it is also nice to see friendly disagreements as opposed to the nasty bickering I have seen elsewhere! Just wanted to let you all know you're tips, advice, questions, and answers are much appreciated to us novice OEGB owners in Ohio!

You guys ought to consider getting on the old english website....and maybe joining the oegbca.....if you want the link, send me a pm.

Back
Top Bottom