Hello! and welcome to the OEGB thread.

Pics
Thank you,The only one I know of with blue spangles is David Crotts.He lives in Alma Arkansas,I know he ships because he sells some on eggbid.I know he shows but I'm not sure about those.Hope that may help.
Quote:
Great looking blk!!!!

Do any of you guys know who has SQ blue spangle for sale? I have been looking for them fro a while.

Quote:
Great looking blk!!!!

Do any of you guys know who has SQ blue spangle for sale? I have been looking for them fro a while.

there is an auction for a pair right now on eggbid! hurry I think it ends tommorow!

These are two of the best Blue Spangle Breeders I know. I have purchased Spangles from David before and he has great birds. He shows and wins alot with his creles and spangles. You will not be dissapointed in birds from either of these guys.

David Crotts Arkansas [email protected]
Randy Deal Georgia [email protected]

Quote:
Great looking blk!!!!

there is an auction for a pair right now on eggbid! hurry I think it ends tommorow!

Thanks, I saw that but unfortunatly both of them are sports which mean i will have to find an other quality spangle to complete the project. I think i will contact David Crotts or Troy Vannoy in spring for their blue spangles.

Thanks Splash Giants for the contact info.

Last edited:
hit.gif
My little OEGB Coal was just dead this morning when I woke up
hit.gif
guess I wont be on this thread anymore...

Quote:

Thanks, I saw that but unfortunatly both of them are sports which mean i will have to find an other quality spangle to complete the project. I think i will contact David Crotts or Troy Vannoy in spring for their blue spangles.

Thanks Splash Giants for the contact info.

They are not sports, they are regular blue spangled, sports will splash with a red breast(usually or sometimes they look like regular splash
http://www.eggbid.com/listings/details/index.cfm?itemnum=1262298642
here is the link

Back
Top Bottom