Hello chicken lover's, I am coming back to be a member again.

Hi All,
I started with this sight years ago when my husband and I first got started with chicks on our 3 acre horse property. We went gun whoa on chickens, ducks, geese besides the dogs, cats, horses and sheep. The kids were in 4-H for years.
Now at the present, I am a widow, kids are married w/kids near me. I am starting with chicks again. My daughter has the older chickens with her on the 3 acres while I am back in my parents house where I grew up. I am having a NEW coop built for my new chicks. I just bought 4 silver Wyndottes (sp?) yesterday and they are in the nursery coop for now.
I will need help with ideas on my new coop, so I will have questions!! My old coop was a large dog kennel and my brother in law build a house for them. This second time around I want an improved chick house.

1st my deepest condolences
2nd welcome back
3rd Welcome aboard to BYC family gr8 people tons of information loads of fun enjoy shake your tail feathers
1250971-8c2dd15d98e6d6944cf0717d6f77bfd0.gif

Hi All,
I started with this sight years ago when my husband and I first got started with chicks on our 3 acre horse property. We went gun whoa on chickens, ducks, geese besides the dogs, cats, horses and sheep. The kids were in 4-H for years.
Now at the present, I am a widow, kids are married w/kids near me. I am starting with chicks again. My daughter has the older chickens with her on the 3 acres while I am back in my parents house where I grew up. I am having a NEW coop built for my new chicks. I just bought 4 silver Wyndottes (sp?) yesterday and they are in the nursery coop for now.
I will need help with ideas on my new coop, so I will have questions!! My old coop was a large dog kennel and my brother in law build a house for them. This second time around I want an improved chick house.

My deepest condolences the loss of your Husband Val Welcome Back by all means...
I do hope your new coop is everything and more

Back
Top Bottom