Hello chicken people :) I'm a newbie and just found you guys!

Welcome from Motown! This is a fun site. Hope the three years passes quickly for you. Can you visit your property in the meantime?

Hi Psimek - Yes, we can go to our property when we went - sort of. We have tenants living in the cabin right now who maintain the acreage and who do a great job. So, we can visit, but it's not the same since they are there. But they do a good job and are helping pay for it, so I can't complain too much. We try to go up about once a month since we are planning what we want to do there... you know -> an orchard here - a garden there, etc.
wink.png
. My husband wants to build a barn and a garage and a bunch of other buildings - and all I have to say about that is we'd better win the lottery first!
big_smile.png

I like your friend on your shoulder!
smile.png

Avrilon

Last edited:
Oh, that's Bradford, he's named after the school you see behind me. We have 6 chickens that fertilize our garden. Hopefully we will be able to donate the eggs to Forgotten Harvest. It is where we donate the veggies to. It's a cool project where the children learn science, but also help feed the hungry.
I am so, so happy you get to visit. Isn't it nice to get out of the big nonsense? I'm sorry, I meant to say isn't it nice to get out of the big city.

Back
Top Bottom