Hello everyone! I’m Lucy and completely a newbie!

Lucyhughes82

Chirping
Mar 6, 2018
Ohio
Hi! I’m a newbie to chicks and chickens other than holding a few growing up! I’ve always loved them and dreamed of having them and at 33 with 3 cavalier King Charles spaniels and no children me and my husband decided to go for it!! I tried to do all my research before bringing my chicks home yesterday but some questions you just can’t plan for! Looking forward to chatting and learning with all of you!!

:welcome Howdy from Texas! Let me Welcome you to the flock. You are right:thumbsup you can't plan for everything. So at anytime if you have any questions, issues, or concerns please feel free to ask. Hop into any one of the forums and a lot of wonderful people will be glad to assist you any way we can. :caf There is always someone that will have 1,2 or 3 answers for you:lau. We like to have fun because we enjoy our chickens so much! Sometimes we console one another:hugs:hitthen other times we help someone who has a tough issue:he but most of the time we are here:caf for fun:celebrate:wee. But seriously welcome, pull up a chair and make yourself at home:jumpy:bun.

Welcome to Backyard Chickens! :woot glad you joined the flock!! Hope you have an awesome time on this site clucking around!;)
BYC has a ton of information! Any question you ask is always answered! You can also share your breeds with people and discuss about them! Hope you have a great time surfing this site!

Back
Top Bottom