Hello everyone!

HereChickyChickyOfTikTok

In the Brooder
Mar 27, 2023
Hello! My first flock of chickens is 2 years old. I have 5 hens: a Dark Brahma named Chicklet, a Buff Orpington named Kaycie, a Silver-Laced Wyandotte named Rosalina, an Easter Egger named Christina, and a Rhode Island Red named Hei-Hei. They are sweet girls and 4 of them are fully lap trained, meaning they jump up to my lap on their own and want to be held all the time. They like dust baths, free ranging, eating grass and bugs, belly rubs, sunbathing, and treats! They have a TikTok channel called HereChickyChicky where I upload videos of them and their cute and silly antics. I hope to meet many of you and contribute to the community!

Hello! My first flock of chickens is 2 years old. I have 5 hens: a Dark Brahma named Chicklet, a Buff Orpington named Kaycie, a Silver-Laced Wyandotte named Rosalina, an Easter Egger named Christina, and a Rhode Island Red named Hei-Hei. They are sweet girls and 4 of them are fully lap trained, meaning they jump up to my lap on their own and want to be held all the time. They like dust baths, free ranging, eating grass and bugs, belly rubs, sunbathing, and treats! They have a TikTok channel called HereChickyChicky where I upload videos of them and their cute and silly antics. I hope to meet many of you and contribute to the community!
Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom