HELLO EVERYONE !

Bonjour I too suffered from agoraphobia, anxiety issues - animals can be a real source of comfort.

Thank you for your answer, it is thanks to them that I am getting better and I was able to go to work, I must admit that at times it's hard! because the animals are true and some are not true, human emotions are distorted ......

Where can I put my testimony in the forum "power animals on humans" thanks

Bonjour Nadine, and welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. Your anglais is very good. Phenix is a beautiful poules hollandaise. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. What other kind of poules do you have?

Bonjour Nadine, and welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. Your anglais is very good. Phenix is a beautiful poules hollandaise. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. What other kind of poules do you have?

P.S. I figuered out two of your poules breeds from your video list, Sebrights and D'Anvers, but the rest have different names in French than in Anglais so you'll have to help me out on those. Bonne journee.

welcome-byc.gif

Back
Top Bottom