Hello fellow BYC members

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Lambpegzy01, Sep 14, 2016.

1. Lambpegzy01

Lambpegzy01 New Egg

Sep 14, 2016
    Nigeria, Ogun.
    I'm new here and looking foward to receive help from every available source. Can i meet someone?

2. austrolover1

austrolover1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 14, 2015
    We are very happy to have you here! Enjoy looking around the Forum, posting pictures of your poultry, having fun, and everything else you can do here on BYC!!!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  3. Flock Master64

Flock Master64 Overrun With Chickens

Jul 24, 2016
    Surrounded by the Amish
    Hello! Welcome to BYC I'm glad you joined us

1 person likes this.
  4. Ol Grey Mare

Ol Grey Mare One egg shy of a full carton. ..... Premium Member

Mar 9, 2014
    Oregon
    My Coop
    Welcome to BYC! This site and the members are wonderful resources for all sorts of information!
    That being said, meeting members in person would require disclosure of your location and building a relationship with those nearest you to create a situation where such a meeting would be comfortable for those involved. A good place to start would be telling us a bit more about yourself.

1 person likes this.
  5. Cynthia12

Cynthia12 Always Grateful Premium Member

Apr 11, 2010
    Utah
    [​IMG]

Welcome, keep posting here and there, you will be surprised at how many people in your area will be here. BYC has folks all over the world!

6. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Greetings from Kansas and :welcome! Pleased you joined our flock. You'll have no trouble getting assistance or making friends on BYC. Thousands of great folks here who share a love of poultry. Good luck to you and hope to see you on the forums!

1 person likes this.
  7. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    If you join your state thread you may find other BYCERS in your area. It's best to approach any via pm. Using PM's you don't disclose any personal information, full name, address, email or phone no. while you are getting to know each other. If things "click" where you both want to be friends, you can decide how you should progress from there. You may also find "threads" on BYC with very friendly members and join the crowd.

I especially love the "Old Folks Home," you don't have to be old to join. Topics change often . You may want to lurk on several threads and see which appeal to you. You can always unsubscribe or just don't continue posting, if you change your mind.

BAM Welcome to Backyard chickens [​IMG]

8. Mountain Peeps

Mountain Peeps Change is inevitable, like the seasons Premium Member

Apr 23, 2014
    At our lodge
    My Coop
    Welcome to BYC! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

You have most definitely come to the right place to learn about poultry raising and get help as well as advice. And what's the best part of BYC? The community! We are eager to help in any way we can as well as get to know you and be your friend. [​IMG]

Definitely check out this link that @drumstick diva brought up if you're interested in meeting people near you. https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/26/where-am-i-where-are-you

And also be sure to check out our learning center for lots of helpful info!
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

Good luck and welcome!

9. BantamFan4Life

BantamFan4Life LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO. Premium Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Washington
    My Coop
    Welcome to BYC! I'm glad you joined us! :)

10. QueenMisha

QueenMisha Queen of the Coop

Welcome to BYC! It's great to have you.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by