Hello fellow Role Players (Basically a rp chat thread)

Hey all, I've been having a (horrible, dramatic, life threatening) mental debate this week.
I really want to join a new RP, but I don't want to join a dying one (obviously; unless it's a dying one that can be saved easily). I get too dedicated with my characters that abandoning them is just too sad :lol:
I don't want to join an animal one (like all animal; shifting is fine). Anyone got any suggestions?

Hey all, I've been having a (horrible, dramatic, life threatening) mental debate this week.
I really want to join a new RP, but I don't want to join a dying one (obviously; unless it's a dying one that can be saved easily). I get too dedicated with my characters that abandoning them is just too sad :lol:
I don't want to join an animal one (like all animal; shifting is fine). Anyone got any suggestions?
Have you joined "Bonded- a planetary RP" yet?

Oh wait
well there are some new RPs that are coming around, I know frost has one and I am making one. If not Garjzla has one called the Glitch. And I have one called the Last Spark.

Oh wait

well there are some new RPs that are coming around, I know frost has one and I am making one. If not Garjzla has one called the Glitch. And I have one called the Last Spark.
I've looked at those. Gar isn't on much, so I probably won't join Glitch, and I don't quite understand Last Spark :p

Back
Top Bottom