Hello fellow Role Players (Basically a rp chat thread)

Crowstripe or Crowclaw(Becuase, I was just looking at my Crowpaw's form, on my Book, and his mother is Silverstripe)But I could do Crowclaw in honor of Hawkclaw...

BECAUSE.
Crowpaw is going to interrupt Willowstar :)

XD Crowpaw is going to pull...well a Crowpaw! Can she be about to name him Crowfeather but he interrupts and ask for the name Crowclaw? Because that was what Crowpaw in books was going to be called in the book but he asks for the prefix Feather so it would be a cool nod to the actual books :p

Last edited:
XD Crowpaw is going to pull...well a Crowpaw! Can she be about to name him Crowfeather but he interrupts and ask for the name Crowclaw? Because that was what Crowpaw in books was going to be called in the book but he asks for the prefix Feather so it would be a cool nod to the actual books :p

YES!

Crowstripe or Crowclaw(Becuase, I was just looking at my Crowpaw's form, on my Book, and his mother is Silverstripe)But I could do Crowclaw in honor of Hawkclaw...

BECAUSE.
Crowpaw is going to interrupt Willowstar :)

Hold on.......

Are we insinuating that Hawkclaw's going to have died by the time Cow poop is initiated?
-_- I totally forgot I was killing poor Hawkclaw. :hit

Back
Top Bottom