Hello from 8 chicks in the desert! šŸ„šŸŒµ

DesertPeepPeeps

In the Brooder
Apr 2, 2020
First timer here! We brought home 8 sweet little chickies last week. 2 GSL, 2 BSL, 2 Welsummer, and 2 BPR šŸ„ā¤ļø Iā€™ve always wanted to raise chickens... theyā€™re adorable as babies, hilarious with big personalities, and just so much fun! I was finally able to talk Hubby into it! He (well, my entire family of 6) LOVES eggs, and thereā€™s been a shortage due to this pandemic, so that worked in my favor. We bought eggs from a friend of mine who raises chickens, and I figured maybe next time thereā€™s a shortage I could be the egg hero! And now that we have them, Iā€™m thoroughly enjoying the process of raising chicks, and looking forward to growing our flock eventually. This site has had solid answers for every question Iā€™ve ā€œgoogledā€, and the ladies in here seem to have a connection, so I wanted to join in on the fun šŸ„°
6213FFBC-8B2B-49A9-BF12-ECED9646B1F8.jpeg

First timer here! We brought home 8 sweet little chickies last week. 2 GSL, 2 BSL, 2 Welsummer, and 2 BPR šŸ„ā¤ Iā€™ve always wanted to raise chickens... theyā€™re adorable as babies, hilarious with big personalities, and just so much fun! I was finally able to talk Hubby into it! He (well, my entire family of 6) LOVES eggs, and thereā€™s been a shortage due to this pandemic, so that worked in my favor. We bought eggs from a friend of mine who raises chickens, and I figured maybe next time thereā€™s a shortage I could be the egg hero! And now that we have them, Iā€™m thoroughly enjoying the process of raising chicks, and looking forward to growing our flock eventually. This site has had solid answers for every question Iā€™ve ā€œgoogledā€, and the ladies in here seem to have a connection, so I wanted to join in on the fun šŸ„°View attachment 2071988
FARMER CONNIE CHICKEN POOPY SHOES.jpg

Back
Top Bottom