Hello from a Quail Newbie

BA-quail

In the Brooder
Feb 28, 2024
Hey everyone, I'm Beth :)

1000001109.jpg
I just got my FIRST flock about a week ago: 11 Coturnix Quail chicks. They are 2 weeks old and I'm loving every minute of having them. Enjoying the young indoor phase while it lasts (my family isn't quite onboard with the idea of a long term house-quail 😜).

Excited to be a part of the community!

View attachment 3759836I just got my FIRST flock about a week ago: 11 Coturnix Quail chicks. They are 2 weeks old and I'm loving every minute of having them. Enjoying the young indoor phase while it lasts (
Welcome to BYC it’s great to have you here! So cute sent coturnix just amazing? I love them.
my family isn't quite onboard with the idea of a long term house-quail 😜).
Yeah not the greatest idea haha I keep my indoors while brooding and the week I have them inside while brooding I get pretty sick for a couple of days I’m gonna do it outside from now on.
Excited to have you here!

:frow Hey there, welcome to BYC. We're so glad you have joined!
I first started with 11 quail too, and a few months later I had about 100 of them!
They are so fun to have! I love the little buggers.
Enjoying the young indoor phase while it lasts (my family isn't quite onboard with the idea of a long term house-quail 😜).
You better! My family was the same way. I was only allowed to have them in the garage for a while before they got kicked out.
We're excited to have you here! We could always use some more quail enthusiasts. ;)

View attachment 3759836I just got my FIRST flock about a week ago: 11 Coturnix Quail chicks. They are 2 weeks old and I'm loving every minute of having them. Enjoying the young indoor phase while it lasts (my family isn't quite onboard with the idea of a long term house-quail 😜).

Welcome to BYC

Back
Top Bottom