Hello from Colorado!!

Hello and Welcome from Mississippi.
welcome-byc.gif

Hello again all!!
I talked with my neighbor, he wants to see my coop plans (I have it all drawn out) and we'll be discussing material prices etc., this weekend!

My 27 year old son, bless his heart, said he'd build my coop for nothing but he has very little time to invest; he means well but isn't coop savvy....it would probably take him forever...I can't even get him over to my house to get my spare tire back under my van!
So we'll see. One big advantage to having my son build it is where he works, he has access to wooden shipping crates, all sizes....THAT brings on some very interesting possibilities doesn't it?

How`s the chickens going? :)

Everything is going as well as it can right now, thanks for asking. I talked with my neighbor again and took him the plans that I drew; I also told him about my son having access to as much scrap material as he would want; he said he would make a list of what he will need and give to me to pass along to my son.....so we were making progress until the snowstorms.
I made my brooder box and got 3 chicks last week, the Andrews Sisters, Patty the araucana, Maxine the barred rock and Laverne, the blue andalusian. They are 3 weeks old today!

Hi from Kentucky!
frow.gif

Hello Kentucky!! I think this is the best online forum/website around! Friendly people who know their stuff about chickens, coops, incubators, feed.....what more could you ask for??
thumbsup.gif

It's GREAT to have the chance to meet and talk with folks from all over the United States, let alone from other countries too!! AWESOME!

Hello Kentucky!! I think this is the best online forum/website around! Friendly people who know their stuff about chickens, coops, incubators, feed.....what more could you ask for??
thumbsup.gif

It's GREAT to have the chance to meet and talk with folks from all over the United States, let alone from other countries too!! AWESOME!
Glad to here that you enjoy it!
big_smile.png

Everything is going as well as it can right now, thanks for asking. I talked with my neighbor again and took him the plans that I drew; I also told him about my son having access to as much scrap material as he would want; he said he would make a list of what he will need and give to me to pass along to my son.....so we were making progress until the snowstorms.
I made my brooder box and got 3 chicks last week, the Andrews Sisters, Patty the araucana, Maxine the barred rock and Laverne, the blue andalusian. They are 3 weeks old today!
AWESOME!!
thumbsup.gif

I am very new to chickens, well truthfully anything farm related. last year was my first try at chickens and they are basically doing well. I have two silkies and silkie/easter egger. they do well for the weather here in colorado springs. I do bring them in when it drops below 22. they are not the best layers I know but the fluffiness amuses me. I you ever want to talk chicken I am always up for meeting fellow chickeners.

Back
Top Bottom