Hello from Florida

Bobw59

In the Brooder
Sep 23, 2019
Hi I am Bob from Blountstown Florida. I have had chickens years ago but have just gotten back in to the joys of raising them.
Currently we have nearly 125 birds consisting of Barred Rocks, Easter Eggers, Buff Orpingtons, Brown Leghorns, New Hampshires, Cinnamon Queens, Yokohamas, Saipans, Guineas, French Black Copper Marans, Ayam Cemani, and Coturnix quail.
I love seeing my girls come running to see me whenever I walk out the door, then when I give them treats and seeing them peck and scratch. When they are done eating they always come over to me to be picked up or to be pet (except for the leghorns of course). We are going to start a breeding program with our Marans, Cemanis, Easter Eggers and the quail.
My other hobbies are gardening and DIY projects.
I have been following threads on this awesome site for several months now but I have some questions for the community and figured I would sign up and get involved.

Hi I am Bob from Blountstown Florida. I have had chickens years ago but have just gotten back in to the joys of raising them.
Currently we have nearly 125 birds consisting of Barred Rocks, Easter Eggers, Buff Orpingtons, Brown Leghorns, New Hampshires, Cinnamon Queens, Yokohamas, Saipans, Guineas, French Black Copper Marans, Ayam Cemani, and Coturnix quail.
I love seeing my girls come running to see me whenever I walk out the door, then when I give them treats and seeing them peck and scratch. When they are done eating they always come over to me to be picked up or to be pet (except for the leghorns of course). We are going to start a breeding program with our Marans, Cemanis, Easter Eggers and the quail.
My other hobbies are gardening and DIY projects.
I have been following threads on this awesome site for several months now but I have some questions for the community and figured I would sign up and get involved.
Welcome Bobw59

Back
Top Bottom