Hello from NC!

Long Days

Chirping
Aug 22, 2019
Pleasant Garden NC
My name is Brittany and I am an animal loving human. We moved onto about 3 acres nearly 2 years ago but my dream of a homestead is much older than that! My husband thinks I am crazy but thats ok :) I have 3 kids, 3 old dogs, 3 ducks, about to get a barn cat and just got 3 new chicks! It has not been on purpose but we seem to only get things in 3s! We actually bought 4 chicks but one fell ill and didn't make it despite my efforts. We got our ducks a year and a half ago, and I have thoroughy enjoyed them! But for all the ailments, issues, injuries etc. I have spent a lot of time on this website. This time though I had a question I couldn't seem to make a decision on despite reading through several threads. So I FINALLY made an account on here! I have wonderful friends and family but (with the exception of one wonderful sister-in-law) none of them have any experience in these types of things nor the understanding of why I love it all! So here I am, excited to help and ask and enjoy a community of people who love some of the same things I do.

balloons.gif smiley welcome 4.gif balloons.gif

Back
Top Bottom