Hello from North West PA!

Hi there! I can’t believe you’re in NW PA! I’m in Kane! Do you possibly know where that is? I kind of doubt it, as it’s sooo small..about 2,000 people. I didn’t grow up here..but I like it now because of the friendships I’ve made..plus the farming! If we are close that would be wild! I’m so glad you joined! We love to see pictures so feel free to post some soon! You will learn so much from the people here and make a ton of friends too! We also look forward to learning more about your chickens ! From all of us here at BYC, welcome..and stay warm!!

Hi there! I can’t believe you’re in NW PA! I’m in Kane! Do you possibly know where that is? I kind of doubt it, as it’s sooo small..about 2,000 people. I didn’t grow up here..but I like it now because of the friendships I’ve made..plus the farming! If we are close that would be wild! I’m so glad you joined! We love to see pictures so feel free to post some soon! You will learn so much from the people here and make a ton of friends too! We also look forward to learning more about your chickens ! From all of us here at BYC, welcome..and stay warm!!
I actually do not. We’re not originally from here we settled here after the military. We’re also in a tiny town! You’re about 2 hours from me. We’re in Saegertown . Thank you for the welcome!

Back
Top Bottom