Hello from Orangeburg, SC

G’Day from down under Sandi & Eddie :frow Welcome and Congratulations! :clap

OMG! You literally made me splutter the water I was drinking and laugh out loud at “We went to a small farm to buy 4 more chickens and we ended up buying the farm!”
:lau :gig

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

If you would like to share Pictures and Stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out ;)

Hi Sandi & Eddie and welcome to BYC:frow We're so happy you've decided to join us:ya
Any idea who's flock your hollands came from?
We aren’t sure. The guy we bought the farm from said they came from Texas and he thought the name of the name of the place was something like Heritage Farm, but he couldn’t remember for sure.

I love it! You not only hit the Powerball with the Barred Hollands, but you hit the MegaMillions buying the farm. You are one lucky girl and I’m tickled for you.
You have come to the right place for anything and everything chicken, whenever you want it! How lucky can you be? I’m glad to have you in the same club I’m in, CCC, which stands for Chicken Crazy Club! :lau You will fit right in.
:frow
I think I will fit in to a club with that name! We spent all day trying to keep 2 roosters from fighting that have lived together their whole lives and suddenly today felt the need to fight!

Back
Top Bottom