Hello from Sainte-Sophie-de-Lévrard, Québec!!!

Hello everyone! We bought a little summer house 6 years ago in order to give the family a place to meet. Nice place, nice house with few building on the property... On of them is a chicken coop, probably built near a century ago... This year my parents decided to jump in the chicken world and bought 12 chick during easter week-end. 2 Orpington buff, 2 light sussex, 3 Milles fleurs, 2 Plymouth Rock barred, 2 Jersey Giant and one Orpington blue... The 3 Milles fleurs did not make it so they bought 3 adult (Isa brown) in order to get eggs right away. Since then, many surprises and a few cocorico! We worked a lot on the coop and we are very exited to show you the images... coming soon! Happy to join the BYC.

g.

Hi and
welcome-byc.gif
Sounds like a fun mix of chickens and a cool coop! You can create a "My Coop" page-- I'm sure everyone would love to see pictures. Thanks for joining us!

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join us here! Congrats to you and your family on getting your chicken adventures started :celebrate You have some lovely breeds there and I hope you are enjoying them very much :D

I'm looking forward to seeing your pics very soon. Wishing you the very best of luck and enjoy BYC :frow

Hello and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

So glad you could join our community!

Make yourself at home here and we do welcome you to our roost! :)

Great to have you onboard with here at BYC and congratulations on your new flock. Waiting for those pics :caf

Best wishes
Ct

Welcome to BYC
frow.gif
Glad you joined the flock! That coop sounds wonderful, I'd love to see it.

Some of our people are on site 4 days a week... And we have a very good neighbour who enjoy eggs a lot! We also ad a wifi camera to always keep an eye in the coop. This is very helpfull but also very fun! I can look at the chickens before going to sleep... very relaxing! I have the app on my IPHONE so I can bring everyone with me all the time! People around finds it a bit too much but it generate good jokes :) I recommand it to everyone!

Back
Top Bottom