Hello from Tasmania

WELCOME TO BYC.
20200202_184233 (3).jpg

From one islander to another...;) @mixedUPturk also raises quail. Lots of great information here.

Hey there everyone, new member here. My name's Alice. I have 8 quail- 3 Italian, 2 Texas A&M, a common brown, a tuxedo and an A&M x Italian. Before I got these birds I wanted chickens but my rental agreement didn't allow it so I decided to get quail instead and haven't looked back since. They're such wonderful little birds to keep and I actually prefer to eat quail eggs now- my greyhounds also love them. 😊
Hi from me in Adelaide :frow I love Tassie and I'm popping down for a visit later in the year. If you're interested in other people's chickens, I started a thread called MJ's little flock and you're very welcome to read it and join in. :welcome

Hi Alice! :welcome

Oh how i love the little birds too! :love :love

It looks like your doing an amazing job and i would love to see you on the quail forum!

Here are the JMF Meat Makers that i am raising right now. First as new borns and then 4 days ago at 2 and half wks old. I should be out there getting weights on them right now :oops:

20200206_105953.jpg
20200224_121649.jpg

Back
Top Bottom