Hello from Washington State.

welcome-byc.gif
Samuel, nice to have you here:)

Gary from Idyllwild Ca here

G’Day from down under Samuel
frow.gif
Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends
wink.png

Amelia ~ Blue-laced Spitzhauben pullet. Best Spitzhauben cockerel.

Sisi ~ Citron spangled hen. Little Sisi ~ Citron spangled pullet.

Gold spangled pullet. #2 and #3 Silver cockerels and Sisi.

Can I please have everyone praying for our farm. This afternoon, our barn that housed the milking does, burned down along with half of the herd trapped inside(most of them were still pregnant) and six goat kids. My older sister is devastated about the loss of her goats, so please pray for us. Thank you everyone.

PS: We do have one survivor that we are very grateful for.

Can I please have everyone praying for our farm. This afternoon, our barn that housed the milking does, burned down along with half of the herd trapped inside(most of them were still pregnant) and six goat kids. My older sister is devastated about the loss of her goats, so please pray for us. Thank you everyone.

PS: We do have one survivor that we are very grateful for.

Oh no!! How awful. I will definitely be praying for you guys. If you want, we have a prayer thread and I'm sure everybody over there would be more than willing to pray for you.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom