Hello Frowm Balch Springs, Tx. Just East of Dallas

southerndraw

Hatching
11 Years
Jan 7, 2009
Balch Springs
Hello everyone hatchcrazzzy is the one that turned me on too the site, my wife and I have approx. 100 ladies ranging from RIR, Production Brown, Barred Rocks, Black Australops, Wyandottes, and Americana's, we bought our first hen's from Mark out of Canton, we have been doing this approx. 2 yrs when we noticed what the economy was fixing to do, we also raise rabbits we have approx. 100 adults and approx 80 kids, my wife and i have 16 dogs, 3 cats, 2 ferrets, Quaker, Finch, Pgmy Goat and new peeps every week, my wife and i enjoy our time with each other and this is what keeps us going strong even when times are going bad we can always go out to the rabbit and chicken pens and our worries are gone. We hope to grow even stronger on breeding and raising our ladies and peeps with you all thanks for having us.

thumbsup.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif

20760_welcome.jpg

[COLOR=770077]From [/COLOR][COLOR=aa00aa]Old[/COLOR] [COLOR=cc00cc]Town,[/COLOR] [COLOR=ee00ee]Maine[/COLOR]

welcome-byc.gif

I just got a ticket in Blach Springs! It's hard to get to Downtown Dallas by 9 am, I tell you!

[They say 83 in a 65 is excessive.. ]
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom