Hello! I'm Laverens Mom & I have lots of questions 😊🐔

Lavernes -Mom

In the Brooder
Feb 1, 2023
Just before Thanksgiving 2 sweet chickens appeared in our yard! The neighbors nextdoor had chickens last year that used to roost on our fence- they disappeared ☹don't want to know what happened to them- so went next door - & told woman her chickens were loose- she was unconcerned! So chickens roamed free for 2 weeks- i put out food & water& they started roosting in our apple tree- i have now named them Laverne and Shirley& they greet me every day 💕Now its getting colder & an owl has appeared as well as a LARGE opposum-plus there are hawks & neighborhoods cats- i decide to adopt/kidnap the girls to keep them safe- bought a super cute coop off of Chewy - by the time the coop arrives chickens have disappeared ☹remember its Thanksgiving & i fear the worst! Then my other neighbor sends a picture- Laverne is back in our yard but- without Shirley 😭😭 so I am now Laverne Mom🥰 no chicken knowledge- my brother has chickens & said this is the place to be for all answers to my questions! 💕 so hello!

Attachments

• 20221107_113532.jpg
    20221107_113532.jpg
    610.3 KB · Views: 3

Back
Top Bottom