hello.. I'm new to the group!

Rooster's_Wife

In the Brooder
12 Years
Apr 7, 2007
Hi all... wanted to introduce my self... My hubby has been posting on here, and I just started as well..You know him as Rooster, and my log in name is Rooster's_Wife.. We are new to the Chicken life, but we sure do love it.. I saved our pet chicken Scarlette from a dinner table, and my life has changed dramatically... She has warmed my heart, and brought my husband and i to this chicken forum... The next thing we knew, was he was building a chicken coop, and we were adding to our chicken family!!! I will send some pictures of the chickens and the 2 new baby chicks that we got as well (as soon as i figure all the picture posting out).. Rooster has got it figured out, but i'm still working on it
tongue.png
Nice to meet you all, and i look forward to chatting with you all!

ThelmaandLouise-1.jpg

Here's our latest new additions... "Thelma and Louise" They are checking out the chicken forum with us, as they poop on the key board.. LOL..
big_smile.png
~Cute buggers arn't they!

ThelmaandLouise-1.jpg

workingonthecoop2.jpg

Workingonthecoop.jpg

Scarlette4-8-07.jpg

Here's My Hubby (Rooster) working on the coop yesterday, right before the Big rain and wind came in!
also, here's our Scarlette, staying near Hubby as he's working.. she's not "Shy" of a Hammer or Skil Saw.. UG!!
hmm.png

Last edited:
Last time a let a chick walk on the keyboard she crashed the computer!

Looks like you have lots of space for future chicken additions. They are addictive.

Yah, they did "freeze" the computer once... UG!
big_smile.png
Can't get mad at them, they are just too darn cute... Yes, we are noticing just how "addictive" chickens are... we NEVER knew... I personally have a new entire perspective on chickens
wink.png

Hello yourself! i have seriously no idea... i would have NEVER guessed thisin a million years about my hubby! I thank "Scarlette" our special chicken...
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom