Hello! I'm The Duck Mother :)

How Many People Here Are Also Raising Ducks?

• Total voters

TheDuckMother

In the Brooder
Sep 21, 2017
Hello, everyone! I'm The Duck Mother and I'm so happy to be here on Backyard Chickens! As you may have guessed though, I don't raise chickens I raise ducks :) But this site was practically my Bible when I was first starting out. Even though I'm still learning, I've come a long way from them and am excited to continue learning :)

After years, I finally decided to make a BYC account. I'm so glad I did and can't wait to meet everyone! I'm ready to soak up any info or advice I can. Maybe I'll even be able to contribute some help as well :)

Current Breeds: Pekin, Mallard, Ancona
Future Breeds: Khaki Campbells, possibly more
Current Flock #: 14 but quickly growing
They all live happily on Dragoon Range Farms in Willcox, AZ. Don't be afraid to say hi! Find us on Facebook or message me if you'd like more info!

~TDM ☼

G’Day from down under TDM :frow Welcome!

Chicken, or should I say Chooken :p, person here [I voted accordingly]. I usually pop some hopefully useful links into my welcomes but as you have been lurking for years, I am guessing you know all the good duck related spots already so I will just add that it is great to meet you and that I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

If you would like to share pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out ;)

Hi and welcome to BYC - thanks for joining us. Lots of people keep ducks, and many keep both chickens and ducks, but seem to favour their ducks :)

Please make yourself at home here with us.

:welcome

It's nice you joined us! So far I've only raised chickens but hope to have ducks (and maybe geese) as well some day. It would be fun to see some photos of your ducks if you'd care to share.

Best wishes!

Back
Top Bottom