Hello Intro!

Hi! Welcome to BYC! It's good to hear you have already gleaned the information you needed on this site for the pasty butt and splayed feet! I'm not familiar with Sebrights, so I think you ought to post your question about them in maybe the Chicken Behaviors Forum. It might just be personality. :confused: Wishing you the best!
Thanks! I will definitely look/post there. It’s definitely a noisy little bugger, but settles down really well.

Thanks! I’m super jazzed about this whole new world of chicken people that I ever knew existed :D
It's so great to have fellow chicken people that enable (and encourage) you! I share many of your hobbies, except for gardening; our garden last year caught blight and I got pretty frustrated! It was also my first garden, so. My chickens, however, are faring better! Sounds like you have a great flock!

It's so great to have fellow chicken people that enable (and encourage) you! I share many of your hobbies, except for gardening; our garden last year caught blight and I got pretty frustrated! It was also my first garden, so. My chickens, however, are faring better! Sounds like you have a great flock!
Absolutely!! I’m loving how quirky the chickens are and I’ve barely had them more than a month! I am pretty new to gardening too, but I’m always happy elbow deep in dirt and surrounded by animals. I’m going to for an edible garden, but I am very impatient with the fruit trees.

Back
Top Bottom